IGNORED

SAW 2 artwork

Guest KarakasaMusic

does anyone have a relatively high resolution scan of the artwork for this. it would be nice to cut the pics out so they can be embedded into flac/mp3 files.

What a great idea - I think I'll go do that in iTunes right now.

can you hook us up with some images to embed? you got scans?

I can help with the scans, might take me a day or so before I get to them.

Hey Joyrex, if your digging up album artwork, how about some pics/scans of the Caustic Window LP CAT023 labels? That would be just right of you! I'd like to embed that in to my Cunt/Phlaps tracks.... and just to have for reference.

OK the edit button disappeared. Anyway they're attached. There's two pictures of each side since they get cut off at the edge

@zaH, is this the vinyl art? i see 25 images.

here is one of the sides of the artwork in random order, i used png for the transparency feature on the corners, convert to jpg if you are using mp3, leave as png if you are using flac. lets get these identified then i'll do the rest. if anyone thinks they have a better scan i'll look that over too.

from the other side of the art:

blue calx, this suffered greatly during scan, a higher res would be appreciated:

I can help with the scans, might take me a day or so before I get to them.

Hey Joyrex, if your digging up album artwork, how about some pics/scans of the Caustic Window LP CAT023 labels? That would be just right of you! I'd like to embed that in to my Cunt/Phlaps tracks.... and just to have for reference.

I ended up getting busy with something else and not bothering.

I don't own CAT023 - only Cylob, Mike P, Grant and Richard himself have copies. The images of CAT023 I've posted before were provided by Mike P. I asked Cylob to scan them for me once but he said he didn't have a scanner.

all that mean we can c the album pic when we listen flac or mp3 files... :confused:

you can embed images into tracks via music players like winamp, this is why you see album covers when playing a song sometimes.

all that mean we can c the album pic when we listen flac or mp3 files... :confused:

you can embed images into tracks via music players like winamp, this is why you see album covers when playing a song sometimes.

nice i've tried 2 do it without success... how do u do it? thanks

@zaH, is this the vinyl art? i see 25 images.

Nope, WARPCD21, but there are 25 images. There's 13 on the 2nd side so the Stone In Focus artwork might be included even though it's not on the CD.

i use winamp->right click->view file info->artwork tab->load artwork

Guest beavis14996

i use winamp->right click->view file info->artwork tab->load artwork

but only in winamp 5.5, the older versions don't have this function

Guest Kenneth172
A desktop-sized scan would be nice.

especially the track diagrams.

The original polaroids would be even better. Preferably geotagged.

Thanx in advance. :beer:

Guest Kenneth172
blue calx, this suffered greatly during scan, a higher res would be appreciated:

Very quickly edited in PS:

post-3711-1204826870_thumb.png

Has anyone noticed that the pie charts are inaccurate?

If the size of the pie slices are supposed to represent the length of the track, the charts representing sides C and D would look different.

The top half is from the packaging, the bottom half is the pie chart I drew based on the track lengths.

Interestingly, these sides of the SAW2 Vinyl were the ones misprinted on the SAW2 Mispress: http://www.discogs.com/release/659066

Archived