I took a few shots, the room was tiny and the view was too seductive

ntqbiglw.jpg

bv9jbekp.jpg

pa9665ax.jpg

svhwzlpb.jpg

722s55cs.jpg

bg76c8jr.jpg

qs6wokmd.jpg

(Note the weirdness of shot no.2, rob was actually sitting to the left, as one can see, he somehow got copied, somebody else must have taken a picture at the same time so the exposure time picked him up twice. strange with the correct perspective and everything - had me confused for a good while)

Guest tesselate

yo,

cool pictures, but how the hell did that even happen in image 2?

He is off shot in the angle from your photo, so how would he appear to the left of rob brown from your perspective?

Were you using a digital or film camera? the only explanation I can think of is that a film camera exposed the same negative

twice, and whats the big white area to the left of the image?

thanks

Sam

I was using a digital SLR, in a mode that combines flash and longer exposure, so it would be possible to get him twice. It's still weird that he is sharp and in a different angle (and seemingly even in front of a different mixer? but that ought to be just the lighting). If someone asked me, I'd say the left one is the accidental one and the right rob is real. I remember that dude to the left walked in front of me just in the moment I was taking the picture, leading me to think he blocked them and that the shot was in vain, so it's even more strange - the wonders of ae.

Archived