IGNORED

[Manc] SEQUENCE @ FUTURESONIC 2008: 03/05

Guest ComputerControlled

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ComputerControlled

mike p is really good live - but he's only dj'ing on the night.

i've played with him in leeds in 2005 and he was fucking mint, a great dj... he's finishing the night off, after snares.

Guest ComputerControlled

tickets are flying out for this party... and it's outselling the 4th birthday!

if anyone is after one without a booking fee let me know... :sorcerer:

Ha - I'm updating all my itunes library cos it messed up when we moved, so I'm currently listening to Make Ronnie Rocket and just got all giddy about this :fear: I'm such a girl :laughing:

Guest Jimbob

Looks like i'll be on my own for this, which is normally the case, but would any of you guys travelling care to meet in Piccadilly beforehand?so i can rape you and that

Grizz, Ultravisitor, are you at this?

Cool, although might have to meet you somewhere in town actually - looks like I'll be out early to meet about twenty people who are descending on our fair city from all corners of the UK :confused:

We'll sort it nearer the time! :)

nearly there :grin:

Jimbob - I haven't got a clue what's happening now, I appear to have arranged to meet three different lots of people in completely different parts of town! Shall I chuck you a text on Sat when I know what's what?

CC - Is there any chance of knowing set times? I've got mates coming from Leeds late and they don't want to miss Snares!

Guest ComputerControlled

yo stripey. here you go :sorcerer:

room one: planet mu

p45: 9.00pm - 10.30pm

ned: 10.30pm - 12.00am

tim exile - live: 12.00am - 1.00am

luke vibert: 1.00am - 2.30am

venetian snares: 2.30am - 3.30am

mike paradinas: 3.30am - 5.00am

room two: rephlex records

computer controlled dj: 10.00pm - 11.30pm

ed dmx: 11.30pm till 1.30am

bogdan raczynski - live: 1.30am - 2.30am

dj rephlex records: 2.30am - 4.00am

still tickets available on ticketweb: www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_northwest&query=detail&event=255960

Guest Jimbob

Certainly, i'll probably be at a friends in Hulme beforehand, or i'll give you a buzz shortly before 9.

It's going to be amazing!

Guest ComputerControlled

there are still a few tickets left in the manchester shops and online but we expect them to sell out by saturday. they're still available on ticketweb here: www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_northwest&query=detail&event=255960

for those of you who want to pay on the night - as with all the events at paradise - there will be 200 tickets available on the door.

for those of you travelling there's gonna be a nice little afterparty happening too, courtesy of manchester's dirty analogue crew at the old hollywood showbar venue (about a 2 minute walk from the venue). the promoters will be about on the night selling wristbands, only £3 or so.

any questions drop me a mail at computercontrolled@btinternet.com. hope some of you can make it down!

Guest blutac

fook man really feel like I should be going to this. bangface unfortunately sapped both my energy and my money so I have to give it a miss this time :(

ill be there in spirit

Guest Jimbob

This was heavy, Exile's new stuff is absolutely immense, pwning the fuck out all the disposable 'new wave' electro shit that's been played everywhere recently. Unfortunately his soundcard died so he had to cut the set short, I did have a little chat with him though and there are some new releases coming out on Warp, or Ninjatune, or both I don't really remember, but i definitely look forward to em.

Vibert's set was killer, starting off with alot of early house and old school hardcore, a few Amen Andrews tracks, some excellent jungle and ending in some really dark D&B (Darkcore?)

I took the opportunity to ask him if The Tuss were bringing out any new stuff and he said it's entirely RDJ and he didn't know of any, which is interesting....

I don't remember much of snares' set (naturally), but it started off as no nonsense hardcore and ended in all out dancefloor battery! I urge Joyrex to witness a tiny room of 250 or so sweaty nutters raving to each mangled break before dismissing his stuff outright, sure he dicks about abit, but the mans got skils!

Mike P was...Mike P....not too bad, i missed both Bodgans and DMXs sets but fuck it, this was awsome (possibly better than Afx in December), except for the four hour wait in Piccadilly.

See you lot at the next one!

except for the four hour wait in Piccadilly.

Thought you were coming to the afterparty?!

What a good night this was, I want to do it all again this weekend :laughing:

Guest Jimbob

No we weren't up for it in the end, and i wasn't aware the first trains on sundays were so late.

So we had a brew instead an hung out with some people from Southport.

Canny wait for what you Sequence boys have got in the pipeline for this year, big thanks!

Guest ComputerControlled

cheers to all of you who made it down... thought all the artists we're absolutely firing!!!!!!!!!!!!

well happy with it!!

Archived