IGNORED

Mixing SAWII with other Tracks

Guest Mandow

Guest Mandow

i heard a loop from another thread which inspired me to do it myself and see the outcome

the only problem is, wat software shall i use

If you guys have any mixes ya like to share, please do

Guest dilbthelame

i did a *very* basic mix of Rhubarb with a track by my Hip hop group (sped it up to 4minutes ish, added a beat, dropped in the vocals) for which i used Adobe Audition - it's quite good for editing wavs and suchlike, but it shows seconds rather than bars/beats (unless there's a way to get it displayed which i haven't found out.)

i've also used FLstudio for a few remixes, which does have bars/beats and also a pretty nifty wave editor on the newer versions. i prefer FL, mainily cuz i'm more used to it, but that's just what i have experience of.

Guest PWSTEAL

I make Hip Hop music and I was thinking of maybe one day sampeling a song from SAWII and put it in the background to give it a creepy feel.

Guest HokusPoker
I just use Audacity for it.

Dunno where my Jelly Fish/White blur 2 track ended up, but here it is again:

Very cool.

I've attempted to mix "[z twig]" and "[cuckoo]" together, with interesting results.

The time signature of [z twig] is much longer than that of [cuckoo], so I made two versions, one with [z twig] highly sped up, and one with [cuckoo] highly slowed down.

Despite the similarity, they both feel quite different.

I've attempted to mix "[z twig]" and "[cuckoo]" together, with interesting results.

The time signature of [z twig] is much longer than that of [cuckoo], so I made two versions, one with [z twig] highly sped up, and one with [cuckoo] highly slowed down.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing. Keep trying different tracks...

The sped up z twig mix is quite lovely!

Guest Needlenose
I just use Audacity for it.

Dunno where my Jelly Fish/White blur 2 track ended up, but here it is again:

:omg: That's awesome!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived