IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some people have been saying that they taste like shit, but i think they are well tasty, and as far as cheap frozen shit that you can put in the oven for ten minutes and then eat straight away goes, some of the nicest shit going. even talking about them makes me want one proper badly.

Guest Iain C

My stomach's still digesting this evening's Oetker, but I've saved a couple of slices and they're waiting for me on my bed, glistening seductively.

ive had to go and put cheese and mushrooms on toast in the grill to attempt to fill the hole that iains picture left me with.

now you've got something far better than dr. oetker pizza

Guest Gary C

I had the same type last week. I left it plain, but wished that I'd added tuna really.

I only bought it because of this thread. Once I saw it in the freezer department it had to be bought. It was better than I expected, but not amazing. I did manage to eat the whole thing without a break though (I usually save a slice for later).

some people like shit pizza

that one's rubbish but tesco do a 'budget' thin'n'crispy pepperoni and red onion - 2 for €4 iirc - that is not too bad at all. the sauce has a slightly chemical aftertaste, but pepperoni makes your breath smell like death anyway. tesco curly fries are actually excellent.

a bag of frozen curly fries and two pizzas feeds a glaswegian family of 9 for less than a fiver. no arguing with that.

Guest Iain C
I had the same type last week. I left it plain, but wished that I'd added tuna really.

I only bought it because of this thread. Once I saw it in the freezer department it had to be bought. It was better than I expected, but not amazing. I did manage to eat the whole thing without a break though (I usually save a slice for later).

For the record Gary, this isn't actually the frozen pizza thread. Well, it is now.

some people have been saying that they taste like shit, but i think they are well tasty, and as far as cheap frozen shit that you can put in the oven for ten minutes and then eat straight away goes, some of the nicest shit going. even talking about them makes me want one proper badly.

Too right. You lads have the right idea. I'd fucking high five the Doctor.

lol, we've annexed a thread.

for how long .. this bad boy is one for the ages ... certainly more than your momentary pizza fetish can handle .. fags ..

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
I don't actually own a hat, twatty or otherwise, so here's a picture of me with my jorts on my head:

jorthead.jpg

best photo in this thread so far!

lol my hair expands too much when it gets long, but too lazy to get it cut cause it grows like fucking weed, might just get one of those nice electric shavers and keep it short

Archived