IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a few people have been up to me while clubbing and said , hey arent you messiaen? to which i reply with a blank expression of abject terror.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhah

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

a few people have been up to me while clubbing and said , hey arent you messiaen? to which i reply with a blank expression of abject terror.

if they don't post a thread about it, that means they're lurkers and you should be terrified

Guest abusivegeorge

What the fuck? You can't bump into wattmers this frequently surely? Are you known as this elsewhere?

Guest Adjective
I felt guilty for an earlier post so had to delete it. To make up for it to all those that saw it here is a picture of me looking like a complete twat. The friend who posted it on Facebook kindly didn't tag me in it and I was very relieved.

tec-beard-genie.gif

bahahaha

fucking brilliant. it's a shame tec can't show him this.... unless he wants him to know of his dark secret of being a member on this forum.

hehe, again? nah this is true, they never said their user names and i imagine they were lurkers. my hats make me quite distinctive. either way no more post your most recent pic for me.

Guest Rabid

Got a camera today and thought i'd post a pic, but after reading the posts here I'm having second thoughts

Got a camera today and thought i'd post a pic, but after reading the posts here I'm having second thoughts

weed gets insults because she's rubbed people the wrong way and it's idm to hate weed. she has also posted many insulting things in this thread, probably more than any one user.

so don't let that put you off

edit: or something

or do you mean the posts about being recognised irl

Guest Rabid

Yeah if you absolutely need to be on your feet you should puncture the blister(s) with a thin needle.

Make sure it's sterile and take precautions to avoid infection.

Also, take pictures.

Guest mrcopyandpaste
i mean we're both staggeringly beautiful but that's as far as it goes i think

Yeah, you're right...

God, you're beautiful!

holy shit man you too!

Archived