POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's going on there's a fit girl posting on watmm

and the same old reactions! haha

GASH OUT

there have actually been very few fit girls that have ever posted their pics on watmm. for instance, you can't put weed and petr in the same category at all. petr is, like, fucking gorgeous and has a great sense of style too (from what i've seen. i love the 80s influence). weed is trashy.

i'm just saying this from a stylistic perspective, mind you. it's a relief to see that not all girls that listen to idm look slightly deformed in some way. some are actually NORMAL PEOPLE :ohmy:

GASH OUT

there have actually been very few fit girls that have ever posted their pics on watmm. for instance, you can't put weed and petr in the same category at all. petr is, like, fucking gorgeous and has a great sense of style too (from what i've seen. i love the 80s influence). weed is trashy.

i'm just saying this from a stylistic perspective, mind you. it's a relief to see that not all girls that listen to idm look slightly deformed in some way. some are actually NORMAL PEOPLE :ohmy:

thank you hoodie that is very sweet of you. made my day. :wub:

GASH OUT

thank you hoodie that is very sweet of you. made my day. :wub:

:sorcerer:

n201300972_31169750_6722.jpg

n201300972_31163089_9809.jpg

the top one is before an opening i had and the 2nd is my mom and me when i showed at the new museum.

my hair looked like this:

n201300972_31060241_526.jpg

i don't have the colors anymore

Guest ezkerraldean

I'd love to see Petr's inbox right now.

That's not a euphemism for clunge.

actual lol

also lol at the word clunge which is awesome

I'd love to see Petr's inbox right now.

That's not a euphemism for clunge.

haha. my inbox just has messages from people who already knew i was a girl for over a year at least and who i chat with occasionally, what did you think it was going to be full of?

Archived