shit no, i hid it in the toque. i'm growing that shit to past my ass

shockerb.jpeg

:omg: DO WANT

with that said.. this is me and my man ><

l_5ada1594e39d742c2ce09d1ebb2be8a7.jpg

HOT

Guest Georges Bataille
hahahahahahahaha you are too cool

lol, holy shit...i've got the single ugliest guy on the forum laughing at how i look. tell me, how did you deal with the casting-call rejection from gummo?

lol

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

haha wow I wanted to see what the this anti bene defense mode came from and.. Im glad I looked into it, makes my tattoo's look so fucking brilliant. Thats seriously most likely the dumbest tattoo ive ever seen, even funnier that like bene said you looks like you think your so fucking bad ass.

haha wow I wanted to see what the this anti bene defense mode came from and.. Im glad I looked into it, makes my tattoo's look so fucking brilliant. Thats seriously most likely the dumbest tattoo ive ever seen, even funnier that like bene said you looks like you think your so fucking bad ass.

omg this is soooo four pages ago!

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

omg this is soooo four pages ago!

omg im soooooo glad I looked back and saw that retarded tattoo, it restored my confidence in the human race.

Archived