IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my sister got married on saturday, the iranian in the middle is now legally my bro!

also i'm taller than that irl, i was standing in a ditch.

cheers!

that's pretty dope

yeah it was fucking awesome. i was the mc/dj. threw some vibert and afx among others into the mix. the wedding was in gibsons, it was fuckin' gorgeous. my ex girlfriend was part of the wedding party lol.

yeah it was fucking awesome. i was the mc/dj. threw some vibert and afx among others into the mix. the wedding was in gibsons, it was fuckin' gorgeous. my ex girlfriend was part of the wedding party lol.

:cerious:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

your sisters your ex-girlfriend?

or your ex-girlfriends your sister?

there's a huge difference there

your sisters your ex-girlfriend?

or your ex-girlfriends your sister?

there's a huge difference there

grammar mistakes aside, that makes no sense.

my sister got married. my ex girlfriend was a bridesmade, aka part of the wedding party....

does that compute?

to clarify, my sister is not my ex girlfriend and my ex girlfriend is not my sister. the only relevance my sister has to me is that we are from the same parents and the only relevance to the photo i posted is that i am her brother, "he" is her husband, and the last man was the best man for my sisters' husband.

/drunk

/semantics

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

hahah I was just joshing with ya man, your clarification was substantial

EDIT:me typing skills aints too good/substantial on the contrary

i can assure everyone that essines would 100% not date his own sister after carefully reading the unsolicited 2000 word draft he sent me on this exact topic just over 6 months ago. Granted,i dont recall having ever spoken to him about this subject in the past and in many ways it was completely unexpected but it left me convinced and i found myself nodding in agreement several times throughtout the piece. Also, look at the obvious warmth between the Essines and the groom. I'm sold here. It would take some pretty damning evidence to persuade me otherwise.

no he's dating his sisters husband remember

I think? so confused

as far as i can tell, his sister is dating his beard, his beard is dating him, and he's dating his sister's wife,

i an also confused though. and very drunk!

Archived