IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok i had to delete a bunch of posts from this thread.

Chill the fuck out.

or all of yous take a break.

you HAD to delete posts because cbrown got butthurt because i said he looked like a fat lex luthor?

what

a

sad

cunt

lol, i live in a town locally renowned for being inbred due to it being closed off during the plague in the 1600's, and therefore aload of the families actually being inbred desendants, im now used to it.

inbred scallies are hilarious, their faces look like theyve got a tiny black hole in the nose thats sucked most of the face directly inwards.

Guest CBrown

It's defo time for the close. Let there be a part 3 some time in the future.

Iain C shat all over this thread with his general creepiness, stalkerisms and homosexuality.

and how the fuck did beneboi get suspended instead of cbrown !

beneboi was just making snide remarks to get a reaction, cbrown was the one who turned it into an actual little fight.

and how the fuck did beneboi get suspended instead of cbrown !

beneboi was just making snide remarks to get a reaction, cbrown was the one who turned it into an actual little fight.

Yes, that's called trolling/flame baiting. It's not cool.

Should CBrown have reacted? Nope, he should have just reported it. But whatever.

and Scones to die for, I'm a hypocrite because what now? Because I think that this is a community and I think we should have respect for others here? And as a member of the moderating team, i guess it's my "responsibility" to remind people of that once in a while? Pfft whatever.

Archived