IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok - so I was going to wait until I got a really cool, awesome looking photo of myself before I posted one here. Since about 5 years have passed and I apparently am incapable of being cool, looking cool, or taking a cool photo, I present you with the below.

This one is only awesome because its going to be shot up on a huge screen for our annual Cancer Center conference. Yeah, that's right, representin' west siiiiiide.

post-13-1224690865_thumb.jpg

yeah . . . there are many things wrong with my appearance, even on a good day. Please note the ever important rice crackers cupped in the left hand

Nah man, you look tight in that suit. Just be careful not to piss on the tie. Swing it over one of your shoulders when you go do your business, okay?

yeah . . . there are many things wrong with my appearance, even on a good day. Please note the ever important rice crackers cupped in the left hand

Nah man, you look tight in that suit. Just be careful not to piss on the tie. Swing it over one of your shoulders when you go do your business, okay?

hehe - trust, it happened once and the tie is on permanent shoulder duty whenever eating, pissing, or drinking is involved.

you look quite serious in that pic btw o bearded one

hehe - trust, it happened once and the tie is on permanent shoulder duty whenever eating, pissing, or drinking is involved.

you look quite serious in that pic btw o bearded one

I'm looking at you :kiss:

Guest Enter a new display name
My friend offered me free pics with his professional material.

Olivier-19-oct-20082.jpg

Olivier-19-oct-20083.jpg

does your friend work at Glamour Shots?

No, he is my classmate. He took those pics too seriously, I gotta admit...

Archived