IGNORED

i've been kicked out of a coworker's office...

QBLA

i was chillin' with a coworker in his office today talking about sports and stuff... then for some reason, the fugees came to mind and he was thinking of a track but didn't remember the name... i used his computer to seek out the track... found it... he was like "yeah... that's the jam!" i then proceed to go to last fm... found some ae tracks while we were conversing... then busted out with fermium! i got up and started doing a gyrating hips dance... i look at him and he has that one eyebrow raised and after a few seconds he goes "you need to get up out my office y0!"

i walked out laughing!

Guest Caustic

damn asymm, you are THE MAN!

shoulda busted some P.NTIL funk, way groovier!

or MC'd to some Ccec!

Guest Enter a new display name

lol @ your coworker saying "y0!"

I want more anecdotes, moar! :angry:

I thought you were "on vacation"... :rolleyes:

Guest nsixqatsi

Fermium is the only track by autechre that I view with any real DISDAIN.

i fucking hate fermium.

I've always wondered about possible black Ae fans.

2420513647_fa32ae14fb.jpg

ae.jpg

nah... he's puerto rican! we'ra always talking about sports, hip hop, and the embarrassing car culture of central florida!

Guest LonelyMachines
I've always wondered about possible black Ae fans.

I played Parhelic Triangle for a friend of mine who was into underground hip-hop. He just frowned and looked at me like I'd passed wind in a crowded elevator. His criticism was, "that's just wrong."

He thought alot of LP5 was OK, but he thought Sean and Rob "took good beats and really screwed with them too much." :confused:

i have some friends in cali who are into hip hop... i showed them the bass heavy tracks like ccec, dropp, the end of augmatic disport, tracks like those they dug... i knew not to take it further than those type of tracks...

the fermium situation, i knew my coworker friend would react the way he did... he seems like the type that would react like that!

black ae fans: i saw plenty at shows in L.A... one of my good friends "sonic D" used to have a radio show at KUCR and played lots of AE (and my stuff too)! SPD... you know this guy... Darrin!

Archived