IGNORED

Goon Vst

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LIFE RIDES YOUR BONES

i've used this plugin, the bluzzinth as it's called, a bunch. i don't think its too great but i haven't really taken the time to layer it up and use it to it's full extend. it sounds really good on bessemer cocktail though. you can hear it on screaming skull, my fav track on the ep.

Guest dugbert
i've been working on a new version (sm gui, c++ coded), willkeep you posted and put a demo version out within 2-3 weeks

isn't it 100% made in SM though? i mean, i just got the entire schematic off the SM board and have been playing with that

Guest Mr. Magoo

this is great, was their any other older vst that you made?. cause i never got any, maybe you could re-upload them, or someone else could

Guest HoTLiPz

there are a few routing problems, to be sorted in the new version

sm-man: i took out my oscillator code, cos it was only doing 90degrees of phase, if i get it sorted it can go back

Guest Mr. Magoo

if you don't mind i have a few questions?

do you still use the Korg ER-1 - and how do you use it cause i bought a korg ESX(the red one)-and i'm a bit stuck on how to use it in composing music, so any suggestions?

by the way whats up with whats on global goon/wikipedia DCH(2006) ?

cheers

Guest HoTLiPz

esx = sampling and synth?

i have a hardware setup as well as my normal PC setup. When i get bored of sitting at my computer, i like to sit at my hardware and jam away, recording onto a tape recorder or minidisk.

at a later date i import the audio to my PC and play with it there.

wikkipikki?

Guest chip tronic

Thank You! @goon. i downloaded all your vsti. they are great. if you send me your email i cand send them to you. :grin:

Guest Mr. Magoo
Thank You! @goon. i downloaded all your vsti. they are great. if you send me your email i cand send them to you. :grin:

yo whats up

how about sharing them with us :angel:

Cool stuff. This is a simple sort of VST, but very good quality. I like this sort o thing. If the lfo issues got sorted out.... well ya know ... nvm... I should go to bed...........

Guest HoTLiPz

new synth up, while i'm sorting out the bezier stuph for synth1

fuhq.gif

waveforms will change (atm there is a model of a 303 sqrwv and some other generic ones, will build more models)

Guest bowen

RE: more waveforms

are you using ocsillators or wavetabes? if you need any waveform samples i have a big collection

Guest Iain C

These are wicked but I'm still no closer to understanding FM/phase modulation/whatever style synthesis. I'm a subtractor and that's about it :omg:

Unless it's Operator

Still, these are easier to get my head around than my mate's satanic, demonically possessed DX100.

Guest HoTLiPz

yeah it uses 256 * 256 sample wavetables, thaat'd be cool, although playing with this new synth makes me realise that i prefer sinusoidal waveforms in FM/PM synthesis

Archived