IGNORED

Watmm's girlfriends thread

gaarg

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest assegai
i gotta say, i find the whole idea behind this thread odd and slightly confusing

Same. I thought if you had a gf you wouldn't be on watmm.

Maybe it's like the breastfeeding room or something.  Like the smoking room in airports, only for the self-conscious girlfriends of watmmies that feel "out of place" and can't take the pressure.

They would just be bombarded by "sho ur tits" comments.

They would just be bombarded by "sho ur tits" comments.

true.

and i for one would like to see a watmm breastfeeding subforum.

Hi Mrs LUDD here. it hink youre all a bunch of pricks apart from Keltois girlfriend who sounds hot OMG. anyway i think this is a bad idea cause like most other girls i dont know how to get the page up what says google on in different colours let alone posting on a website. although it does sound more fun than getting knocked about by LUDD when he comes back from WATMM all drunk and stinking of piss and muttering about what hes gonna do to a weed(?). i'd rather he stayed here with you guys so i wouldn't have to pretend to enjoy it when he rubs his scabby pus oozing 2 inch cock all over my face in time with the beats on that funny little man song hes always singing

Hi Mrs LUDD here. it hink youre all a bunch of pricks apart from Keltois girlfriend who sounds hot OMG. anyway i think this is a bad idea cause like most other girls i dont know how to get the page up what says google on in different colours let alone posting on a website. although it does sound more fun than getting knocked about by LUDD when he comes back from WATMM all drunk and stinking of piss and muttering about what hes gonna do to a weed(?). i'd rather he stayed here with you guys so i wouldn't have to pretend to enjoy it when he rubs his scabby pus oozing 2 inch cock all over my face in time with the beats on that funny little man song hes always singing

hai mrs ludd

hey mrs. ludd!! xoxoxoxoxox!! maybe we should hang(make) out together while our menfolk are watmming!! OMG!! xoxoxoxoxoxox!!

Archived