IGNORED

Rooftop Access - Let's Take This Dinosaur

modey

PA200143.jpg

rooftop access: lets take this dinosaur ep

3 ambient tracks, each improvised with a single guitar and mixed as a continuous 19 minute ep.

01. lets take this dinosaur 5:42

02. treeformer 3:37

03. everyone is a winter 10:18

each individual copy has a unique stencil/stamp on the front, for this run of the packaging i'm gonna keep it to the little simplified elephant you see here, but with different colour variations and such.

dinosaur1.jpg

dinosaur2.jpg

dinosaur3.jpg

i'll make copies as people want them. this version of the packaging is limited to 23 copies, so this time i don't think i'm gonna just give them away. let's just say 5 units of your local currency? this includes postage costs.

if anyone wants a copy, drop me a PM and we'll discuss postal addresses and payment. probably through paypal or something.

oh and also, this isn't ultimately limited to 23 copies, just this version of the packaging. i'll start working on the next version of the packaging soon.

also: a version of 'lets take this dinosaur' can be heard at the rooftop access myspace.

Guest awkward

i admire your "5 of your currency" price tag but it seems a little unfair on some countries

on the artwork front i like the elephant print but i'm not sure on the rooftop access label. too white, boring font. coldhave been incorporated into the print somehow maybe

haven't heard the music yet but i'm tempted to paypal you 5 rupees anyway

i admire your "5 of your currency" price tag but it seems a little unfair on some countries

on the artwork front i like the elephant print but i'm not sure on the rooftop access label. too white, boring font. coldhave been incorporated into the print somehow maybe

haven't heard the music yet but i'm tempted to paypal you 5 rupees anyway

well, the label is on a brown paper band, just designed to keep the packaging together really, you can take it off if you don't like it! i was going to hand write all of the titles, but that would have been time consuming and i don't have nice handwriting anyway, hehe.

and yeah, i understand it's not really fair on uk watmmers but the funny thing is, nobody has thought to actually send me australian dollars through paypal yet, zole!

wtf is this spam?

hardly spam considering he posted it in general banter and someone suggested posting it here.

lol

fuck off with the harshness, this man has been bothered to make his own packaging for his music and try and sell it, if a watmmers own music isnt important here then fuck all else should be, go fuck yourself

buying, when i have some cash.

ps i love you modey

fuck off with the harshness, this man has been bothered to make his own packaging for his music and try and sell it, if a watmmers own music isnt important here then fuck all else should be, go fuck yourself

buying, when i have some cash.

ps i love you modey

aw thanks for the nice words! yeah it sure is nice to see that people will actually buy my stuff. i'm already planning the next ep which will be a prog/post-rock kinda thing, again with handmade packaging, but maybe it'll be $$10 instead because the music is taking me freakin' forever.

ok, here's the final batch of version 1 of the packaging:

dinosaur27-103.jpg

dinosaur27-102.jpg

dinosaur27-101.jpg

there are still 8 copies of this design left, i'm not sure what i'll do for the second design though. probably something a little more minimal. not quite as elaborate but still handmade and unique.

also, thanks to everyone who has bought a copy! it's much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

YO I OWN THIS

IT RULES

i haven't figured out how to rip it to my iMac yet, but the gf and i are gonna put it on for dinner tonight.

the packaging is great too! three cheers ...

EDIT: as music to eat dinner to, not going to actually eat the cd itself

YO I OWN THIS

IT RULES

i haven't figured out how to rip it to my iMac yet, but the gf and i are gonna put it on for dinner tonight.

UPDATE: this made my cheeseburger taste BEAUTIFUL

YO I OWN THIS

IT RULES

UPDATE: this made my cheeseburger taste BEAUTIFUL

awesome! i hope everyone gets their copy.

still 5 copies of the original packaging left!

You going to pivot/qua on the 22nd? I'm still hanging out for picking up a copy :)

yeah, i'll be there! hopefully i'll have a new version of the packaging by then too.

Guest bitroast

after playing a pivot tune or two, decided to give this CD its first listen.

.. and it's REALLY good :)

the first track was lush, and then when the second track kicked in i was really loving it :D

plus, the packaging is beautiful. i was kinda bummed out that i was gonna miss the first batch of EPs cos i really liked the pics, but.. i think i prefer this new packaging even more :)

awesome stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

this just in! let's take this dinosaur is now available as a digital download (well, the last track is uploading now, so it should all be available soon). just an experiment to get my bandcamp site up and running. $2 for the whole ep, $1 for each individual track.

http://rooftopaccess.bandcamp.com/

• 1 year later...

Archived