IGNORED

Død snø

Squee

While we wait for "Worst Case Scenario" (if that movie is ever coming out) I thought I'd post a link for an upcoming nazi zombie movie coming out early 2009. It looks horrible but there's always room for zombies - and especially nazi zombies. Actually, is there anything cooler than nazi zombies?

http://filmz.dk/film/doed-sne/trailers/5410

• 6 months later...
Guest catsonearth

saw this movie awhile ago. nothing really to write home about. it was a fun, entertaining one time watch, but ultimately it was pretty forgettable and the "nazi" angle was not really played up at all. just some 20 somethings in a cabin on vacation near a place that used to be a nazi hideout back in the day. the one thing that i didn't really get about the movie - maybe it has to do with norwegian culture or something - is the focus on disembowelment. people get their intestines yanked out so many damn times in this movie...i don't really get it. it seemed like it probably meant something to norwegians, but it seemed really weird to me. like, somehow this dude gets his intestines snagged on a tree branch and they come tugging out. what's that all about?

Guest abusivegeorge

There was a thread about this some time ago on here, and everyone was like WOW a nazi zombie movie, and I posted about "outpost" which is a nazi zombie movie, that no one seemed to have heard of and everyone ignored me, so I'll post it again, theres not much on it, probably on account of the fact hardly anyone knows it exists.

Outpost:-

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892899/

There was a thread about this some time ago on here, and everyone was like WOW a nazi zombie movie, and I posted about "outpost" which is a nazi zombie movie, that no one seemed to have heard of and everyone ignored me, so I'll post it again, theres not much on it, probably on account of the fact hardly anyone knows it exists.

Outpost:-

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892899/

I was really disappointed by Outpost.

It was just plain boring.

Guest abusivegeorge

I totally agree, but at least I didn't get ignored this time though :tongue2: .

And yes it was boring as shit, BUT I did like it the few times I watched it drunk and it freaked my nan out, A+ would do again.

I am looking forward to seeing this though.

I totally agree, but at least I didn't get ignored this time though :tongue2: .

And yes it was boring as shit, BUT I did like it the few times I watched it drunk and it freaked my nan out, A+ would do again.

I am looking forward to seeing this though.

I just hope that Worst Case Scenario will get released...

Also, first Zombieland Trailer

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/zombieland/

Looks like shit but it's a zombie movie.

Guest abusivegeorge

Damnit, it told me to get the latest quicktime player to view it, so I did and installed it and runned, and it still won't play that trailer, hmmm.

Guest thanksomuch

I've known about this for a little while now and i am fucking excited. nothing makes me happier then zombies.

Guest cardan

watched it last night

ridiculous

kinda funny some times, but i think mostly i was mad at everybody being so stupid and doing all the most idiotic things possible... but a good no-brainer movie... *zombie pun*

51lDCM1ReQL._SS500_.jpg

FUCK

thank you

i have been wondering what the title of this movie was since i was like 10 years old. i used to catch it on TV really late at night and it used to scare the shit out of me

thanks again, seriously

Archived