IGNORED

fun semi-pointless shit that you would buy

Guest thanksomuch

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

how about those noise cancelling headphones. couldn't you apply the same noise cancelling principal to a microphone attached to some sort of amp. send out of an live feed of inversed audio of your surroundings and.. and.. noone would hear anything?!

how about those noise cancelling headphones. couldn't you apply the same noise cancelling principal to a microphone attached to some sort of amp. send out of an live feed of inversed audio of your surroundings and.. and.. noone would hear anything?!

They do this at libraries.

One that I'd say is realistic, is an XBox360 with GTA IV. It could happen this year, assuming I somehow acquire a TV without paying for it (very likely in the summer in Montreal).

For something unrealistic, I'd love 4 netbooks all connected via MIDI (so I'd need 4 MIDI to USB interfaces that have thru on them, I don't even know if that exists) with a high quality 8 channel mixer. I could add extra hardware effects that I'd want, but then it could become a very long list. =P

Guest abusivegeorge
I think if they were to turn off their noise canceling systems then loud psy-trance raves would break out almost immediately.

This is asolutely true, platforms rise from the floor and semi-naked steel workers in hard hats dance like the techno warrior.

framed dead butterflies and beetles

a new comfy as fuck bed, duvet and pillows (not so pointless)

a scooter

an antique anatomical plaque

532-2.jpg

remote controlled helicopter set up to take aerial photos

a church pew

a dog

a threesome

(i'm not really getting the idea of this thread)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived