IGNORED

AFX - Konklaver

Guest The David

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirty Protest
fair enough.

I hope that wasnt sincerity. I am a racist. Well a self loathing racist. That why I live in the East End, so I can feel the tick slowly building up on the side of my head as I listen to call to prayer of an evening.

If it was sincerity, cut it out now. Or i'll beat you to death with a blow up banana.

Guest AOOproductions

This isnt funny anymore you bunch of gay ass ball RDJ ball sucking fan boys. But it could be true.

Guest hahathhat
can i fax you my tuss?

It may get re-transmitted back to you all scrambled like the fears people have about teleportation gone wrong. Your new tuss will consist of molars, pubic hair, cartilage, and salivary glands like a tumor. At least three women will call sex with you "quite good" The remainder will express fears and doubts as to the viability of your scrobbled tuss.

while we're here, what if we put his tuss and an elephant tuss in the teleporter at the same time?

Archived