IGNORED

hoodie

Hoodie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why iron anything when you can put it in the dryer instead

i was waiting for a dryer in a small launderette and a Rastafarian dryer finished [edit: a Rastafarian's dryer], so i thought my wait was nearly over. nah, he had a system, he'd take an item of clothing out of the dryer and slowly walk over to the other side of the launderette as he folded it, gently place it in his case. then he'd walk back to the machine at the same pace. repeat. he explained to me that he'd take a long time because he didn't want to ruin his clothes. ironing is quicker.

Rastafarians wash their clothes?

Clothes, yes - hair, no

why iron anything when you can put it in the dryer instead

i was waiting for a dryer in a small launderette and a Rastafarian dryer finished [edit: a Rastafarian's dryer], so i thought my wait was nearly over. nah, he had a system, he'd take an item of clothing out of the dryer and slowly walk over to the other side of the launderette as he folded it, gently place it in his case. then he'd walk back to the machine at the same pace. repeat. he explained to me that he'd take a long time because he didn't want to ruin his clothes. ironing is quicker.

Rastafarians wash their clothes?

Clothes, yes - hair, no

i'm pretty sure they carefully put oil and stuff on their dreads.

my sister had dreads and didn't do that stuff, the nits spewed out of them as they were snipped off apparently

hes said in interviews that the two stories parallel each other on an emotional level, so theres no literal connection. in that sense, yeah, i guess i got where he was coming from..

also, its harmony korine?

hes said in interviews that the two stories parallel each other on an emotional level, so theres no literal connection. in that sense, yeah, i guess i got where he was coming from..

also, its harmony korine?

Sounds no less fake.

And I disagree.  The stories have entirely different endings, as the nuns are tragic, but Michael Jackson sets out as a normal person to find out who he really is, which gives the audience the possibility of a good life.

michaels story had some tragic elements to it, and for some reason the nuns story didnt seem entirely tragic to me

Yes, Michael's story was sad, but the end of his story had that sort of "things might be alright after all" open-endedness.

The poor virgin cloister finally get to be recognized by the Pope, and after all those flights during their parachute-free skydiving stunts, the plane crashes.  Stupid, pointless, unrelated, waste of time.

(Also, this parody thread has apparently been hijacked . . . Sorry Hoodie!)

Stupid, pointless, unrelated, waste of time.

i think theres a connection to the marylin character in some way... in any case, im sure the director had his reasons for including it.. and there were some profoundly moving scenes in that storyline...

ta man ... sentiment exactly fits where this morning seems to be going .. fucking on holiday and i can't leave the house i'm staying at to wander looking for a bite or some shit .. cause i haven't got a spare key ... and i don't wanna search every cupboard lookin for towels for a shower cause it'll wake up the sleeping (man i knew i should have brought one but i needed that extra weight in the travel case for shoes i'm hoiking back home (hopefully(puma shop here)))

nar fuckit .. they can deal ... rapid typing on this ancient keyboard prob. woke up half the suburb some many hours ago ..

i say you take broadway to forrest, that way you don't have to drive past the poor people. they smell that shit they'll come a huntin' that's what i say. keep it well hidden.

i think theres a connection to the marylin character in some way... in any case, im sure the director had his reasons for including it.. and there were some profoundly moving scenes in that storyline...

I did enjoy some moments, but as a whole, I was disappointed.

Last irrelevant post.

Archived