IGNORED

hoodie

Hoodie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why iron anything when you can put it in the dryer instead

i was waiting for a dryer in a small launderette and a Rastafarian dryer finished [edit: a Rastafarian's dryer], so i thought my wait was nearly over. nah, he had a system, he'd take an item of clothing out of the dryer and slowly walk over to the other side of the launderette as he folded it, gently place it in his case. then he'd walk back to the machine at the same pace. repeat. he explained to me that he'd take a long time because he didn't want to ruin his clothes. ironing is quicker.

i was waiting for a dryer in a small launderette and a Rastafarian dryer finished [edit: a Rastafarian's dryer], so i thought my wait was nearly over. nah, he had a system, he'd take an item of clothing out of the dryer and slowly walk over to the other side of the launderette as he folded it, gently place it in his case. then he'd walk back to the machine at the same pace. repeat. he explained to me that he'd take a long time because he didn't want to ruin his clothes. ironing is quicker.

Rastafarians wash their clothes?

i was waiting for a dryer in a small launderette and a Rastafarian dryer finished [edit: a Rastafarian's dryer], so i thought my wait was nearly over. nah, he had a system, he'd take an item of clothing out of the dryer and slowly stroll over to the other side of the launderette as he folded it, gently place it in his case. then he'd stroll back to the machine at the same pace. repeat. he explained to me that he'd take a long time because he didn't want to ruin his clothes. ironing is quicker.

Rastafarians wash their clothes?

they're pretty fucking serious about washing their clothes

edit: stroll

Archived