IGNORED

cannabis back to class B in UK

keltoi

please don't base your views of British drug takers on the impression you get from Blackout Crew videos on Youtube please Cornelius :rolleyes:

k thx

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Deep Fried Everything
I recently had a stint in a psychiatric ward and I know the manic phase I went into started when I had a bong (first one in about 2 years). I was aware it was happening but tried to deny it and hoped it would go away. A similar thing happened 7 years ago. You will probably say I have a pre-disposition but I don't think there's anything to indicate that really. I used to think the anti-drug ads that warn of the mental effects of Marijuana were silly and unnecessary scare-mongering but now I realize the reality is that they have been forced to do this due to how many patients they see with problems stemming from Marijuana. The main problem being that people see it as a safe, risk-free drug. Sorry to harsh any buzzes but class B please.

guess what, it's not the weed. it's you.

qf(the really sad)t.

sure it's the whole uk that's back to B? the BBC site specifically said england and wales with no mention of scotland. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7850342.stm

you're right. i heard on the radio on the way home from work... does not apply to scotland and ireland.

i'm not that bothered about the backtracked classification personally, been off it for years now, but what is annoying is our politicians continually misdirected time and energy spent on relatively unimportant issues.

Guest 277: 930-933
I think weed never killed a man.

Maybe his stupid actions afterwards yes (or incompetent health care).

Never forget that 2pac told us to smoke weed every day...

Wait...what?

How does incompetent healthcare relate to someone smoking weed and then dying from doing something stupid?

It's like blaming people getting cancer from smoking on 'healthcare's' incompetence in finding a cure for cancer.

Also, stupid people do stupid things, don't blame the drugs.

Guest abusivegeorge

Drugs arent any ones problem, only themselves, the drink doesn't pour itself down my throat, I do, the problem is if I pick it up I can't put it down, so now I choose not to pick it up and don't have a problem unless I do.

FUCK EM...AND THEIR LAW.

music_jilted_generation.jpg

yesssssss

marijuana is the greatest teacher and mental health aid i have ever known. it showed me how i was crazy, and left it up to me to fix it. i think i owe weed my life.

it seems to affect everyone differently (i know a girl who is deathly allergic to thc). i think when it's properly respected it can do nothing but good for you, even if that means staying away from it entirely.

Guest Al Hounos

the real question is, aside from politicians and geriatrics, does anyone not support legalization and regulation? i live in a very red state, and whenever a pot bust is covered on the local (conservative) newspaper's website, there is a nearly unanimous head-shaking and rolling of eyes in the comments section, 'why are we wasting taxpayer dollars', 'why aren't they busting meth labs', 'just tax it already', etc.

i think it's good that it's a class b in UK, only because most british people are too stupid to handle themselves on weed. i mean, look at what they've done to themselves with ecstacy. you folks don't really deserve to have any sort of chemical freedom, imho.

I recently had a stint in a psychiatric ward and I know the manic phase I went into started when I had a bong (first one in about 2 years). I was aware it was happening but tried to deny it and hoped it would go away. A similar thing happened 7 years ago. You will probably say I have a pre-disposition but I don't think there's anything to indicate that really. I used to think the anti-drug ads that warn of the mental effects of Marijuana were silly and unnecessary scare-mongering but now I realize the reality is that they have been forced to do this due to how many patients they see with problems stemming from Marijuana. The main problem being that people see it as a safe, risk-free drug. Sorry to harsh any buzzes but class B please.

guess what, it's not the weed. it's you.

1st class trolling

Apparently this law is in effect from today and as a result my bro got busted getting on the train at Manchester Piccadilly!

They had sniffer dogs at the ready and had plenty students and the like cuing up to be searched.

Luckily they only gave him a 12month caution that doesn't go on record and if he's caught again in that period its a fine, if caught again the courts.

Be careful what you carry folks,

you have been warned!

Apparently this law is in effect from today and as a result my bro got busted getting on the train at Manchester Piccadilly!

They had sniffer dogs at the ready and had plenty students and the like cuing up to be searched.

that won't last obviously. posturing.

Marijuana should be a Class A drug. I'm fed up with reading news stories involving all the terrible things that happen because of this terrible drug. Too many fathers are getting high and deciding it a good idea to beat their children and wife. Too many people are getting high, puking their guts out, and starting violent fights. Too many..oh wait, shit.

Guest David R James

'Under the new ‘three strikes’ system, a warning will be followed by an £80 spot fine. Only after a third offence will people face arrest and up to five years in prison'

The third strike is obviously never gona get u 5 years in prison if u only have like an 8th or something. It would be pointless to clog up a pen(is)ial system with harmless weed smokers. It would cost the tax payer millions if that happened. It makes no sense.

Edit: Anyway, wasnt the 3 strikes standard when it was at class c? :undecided:

It would be pointless to clog up a pen(is)al system with harmless weed smokers. It would cost the tax payer millions if that happened. It makes no sense.

statue-of-liberty-picture.jpg

Archived