IGNORED

I'm thinking about opening chain of hot dog restaurants

dr lopez

Ok, more like two minutes away. . . closer to Little Tokyo/Chinatown, where the digs are less nice. I'll have to get back soon and try the soda. The frites really are so good.

I wish I could have had more poutine in Montréal, but I could usually only get a few ounces in at once before some fat-level alarm/failsafe in my bowels was tripped.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uptown devil

wtf that's not a real poutine. Goddamn English-Canadians trying to pass our stuff as their own culture. :whistling:

right, because the French-Canadians aren't guilty of stealing anything from another culture..

Guest chax

I'm a HUGE fan of Smoke's Poutinerie here in Toronto, it's a gourmet poutine restaurant that only sells poutine. it's open until 4am on Saturday and has over 25 different kinds of poutine. My favourite is DEFINITELY the pulled pork poutine but there's the double pork (pulled pork and bacon) or even triple pork (pulled pork bacon and sausage) but that's like 12 dollars or something

4599909503_2ddf999ce7_o.jpg this place is going to kill me

wtf that's not a real poutine. Goddamn English-Canadians trying to pass our stuff as their own culture. :whistling:

.P1000618__Small__m.jpg

That, is a real poutine.

They do have the traditional available, they also have like 25 different kinds with tons of different ingredients. I don't know what's the deal with people from Quebec, it seems like everyone I meet is just constantly angry all the time over nothing...glad you live up to the stereotype! hahah

Archived