IGNORED

Illness

Guest ward

So last night I start getting a light head followed by coughing/cold/sweat/shivers... 50 minutes ago I get up after lying in my bed for 12 hours with a monster sweat on.

I'm not complaining, this is the first time I've been ill in ages... I wanted to know what was the last illness you suffered with. Or are currently suffering with....

ill.jpg

i havent been sick in ages, which is odd considering that i live my life in an extremely unhealthy way. ive probably just jinxed myself by saying that.

*waits for terminal illness diagnosis*

I'm going to download the latest scrubs and chuck episodes, that'll make me feel better. Easy viewing for the female or ill.

ooo sexist.

last thanksgiving. whole family had a monster, short-lived flu. i was hoping i wouldnt get it, but ended up puking off the side of the PA turnpike at 4:30 am on my way home.

last time i had the flu was feb. 2002

I'm going to download the latest scrubs and chuck episodes, that'll make me feel better. Easy viewing for the female or ill.

ooo sexist.

me and my gf were watching house m.d. all the time when we were ill last week :)

Guest bitroast

i was going to defend scrubs, but then i remembered that's exactly how i got into the show. had nothing to watch and resorted to watching scrubs dvds lying about while sick and got into it. carry on.

Usually get a week long cold every 2 or 3 months, last one was over Xmas. Been ages since I've had a proper illness like the flu though.

Yeah, I haven't gotten sick since I moved out of the house I was living in with 3 other people. My apartment stays clean so that probably helps. The last time I was really sick was about 4 years ago. I got a really nasty flu and missed 8 days of work. I lost about 20 lbs and was very pale, my lips turned blue, really bad fever and aches.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I had a similar thing a few weeks ago, I woke up and thought I was hungover but by the afternoon I just had to go to bed, had no energy, coughing, headache, shivering and cold sweats, stayed in bed in the dark for about 16 hours and then felt much better again when I got up

yesterday i say this...

i haven't been ill at all for about 6 years. not even a cold.

(apart from the odd hangover)

today i wake up feeling like my tonsils are made of broken glass.

thanks ward, thanks very much.

edit: fu

Guest Panoptimist
i havent been sick in ages, which is odd considering that i live my life in an extremely unhealthy way. ive probably just jinxed myself by saying that.

*waits for terminal illness diagnosis*

Guest 277: 930-933

I´ve been ill a lot lately, bed bound right now actually.

Constantly tired, muscles ache, general lustlessness and feelings of unwellness.

No idea what´s going on.

yesterday i say this...

i haven't been ill at all for about 6 years. not even a cold.

(apart from the odd hangover)

today i wake up feeling like my tonsils are made of broken glass.

thanks ward, thanks very much.

edit: fu

ha ha ha ha ha excellent.

the only sick ive been stricken with in the past 4 years or so has been drinking related....nowadays if i drink a lot of whiskey i get crazy fuckin stomach irritation, but it subsides in a week or so.

One time, after forgetting to take my bolus insulin shot for like two or three days i ended up puking every 10 minutes for about 5 hours before i was finally convinced i had to go to the hospital. i would get really thirsty, drink water and then vomit until nothing was left. then i would feel better, feel worse and two minutes later puke again.

anyway, i survived, and other than that i haven't been sick in years.

Archived