IGNORED

dad at 13

keltoi

lil' dad is going to have some breakdowns too in later life

perhaps he'll even go as far as to drop on his knees, fists raised, while shouting 'nooo'

then the camera twirls/zooms out

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lost my virginity when I was 13 to a girl the same age. Had never gotten off before, so I wasn't fully aware of what was about to happen before it was too late if you get my drift. Jumped off her and ran to the bathroom and just sat there realizing what had just happened or rather...what COULD happen from there on out. Wasn't even educated enough to know that girls don't have a period when they are preggers.

Guest abusivegeorge

They're kids, they fucked underage, it happens all over the country, they just decided to keep the kid, thats kinda cute, shit happens, get over it.

Where the fuck is that dude who hates skins?

Guest Wall Bird

Do you guys think that some day in the future there will be equal rights for people of all ages and it will be considered acceptable for people of any age to have sex or do anything that an older person can do?

av-110.jpg

I lost my virginity when I was 13 to a girl the same age. Had never gotten off before, so I wasn't fully aware of what was about to happen before it was too late if you get my drift. Jumped off her and ran to the bathroom and just sat there realizing what had just happened or rather...what COULD happen from there on out. Wasn't even educated enough to know that girls don't have a period when they are preggers.

That kid has "i'm fucked" written all over his face.

so true. he has this vacant look in his eyes like he has no idea how to go about processing the entire situation... give the fucking new born up for adoption for christs sake..

is this really an acceptable sentence in uk newspapers?:

But Penny figured out what was going on after buying Chantelle a T-shirt which revealed her swelling tum.

tum? is that a word? and a sentence starting with but?

Do you guys think that some day in the future there will be equal rights for people of all ages and it will be considered acceptable for people of any age to have sex or do anything that an older person can do?

we had that and it was called ancient greece

Guest abusivegeorge
is this really an acceptable sentence in uk newspapers?:

But Penny figured out what was going on after buying Chantelle a T-shirt which revealed her swelling tum.

tum? is that a word? and a sentence starting with but?

You do realise what newspaper your qouting right?

Guest Enter a new display name

The father lost his virginity when he was 13. He should be proud of himself for the rest of his life.

Archived