IGNORED

dad at 13

keltoi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As it turns out shes a cock fiend. Poor little twat might not be the father. icky.

If he isn't the "poor little twat" gets a huge break and has just let the entire uk (and all his friends) know that he lost his virginity at 13. Bonus.

Guest Lady kakapo
someone PLEASE figure out what the girl reminds me of in this, it's bothering me that I can't remember

SNN1305AA-380_732314a.jpg

Karen Matthews, mother of Shannon.

I hate the UK underclass (and that's underclass, not working class). Hopefully when the British gutter press start looking in earnest for a section of society to demonise as a result of the recession , they'll go after them rather than the E. Europeans or other immigrants. We've had 100 years of a reasonably egalitarian society in the UK. If you're not out of the slum yet, you really are bottom of the gene pool.

Guest Dirty Protest

I hate the UK underclass (and that's underclass, not working class). Hopefully when the British gutter press start looking in earnest for a section of society to demonise as a result of the recession , they'll go after them rather than the E. Europeans or other immigrants. We've had 100 years of a reasonably egalitarian society in the UK. If you're not out of the slum yet, you really are bottom of the gene pool.

So far of the mark its worrying. First of all slums exist because the people who live there cant get out. I could list areas, housing estates and whole towns in some cases which have more in common with the outskirts of Johannisburg than Mayfair. All of these places have people who make this country work for a minimum wage and cant afford the rent on anywhere better, never mind buy a place of their own, which would allow them to feel proud of the area and therefore raise expectations.

These people arnt the problem, its the 2%. The guy who was brought in to sort out Merrell Lynch was given an 11 million pounds bonus just a few months before the company went under. Why was he given the money? For sacking thousands of people(a few of which will go on to be part of the bottom of the 'gene pool') as a cost cutting mesure. Now multiply this situation a hundred fold and do you honestly believe that a 100k of the underclass even come close to to creating that kind of problem?

If I was less lazy I would look up how many people are having their homes repossesed every day. People who bought into the shite that banks have been spouting for years now. People who have been paying for the 2% to live like pigs for a long time now. These people are your underclass now and did they deserve it, did they fuck. When the shit hit the fan did the people who created this problem get what they deserved, did they fuck. Its the people who are on the cusp of going under that are effected most, cleaners, car workers and every other poor bastard stuggling on a minimum wage. While some 2% lose their jobs with a massive bonus to ease the burnen until the next one comes along.

Too even lay any blame on 2 kids who made a mistake is crass.

wot all these paintings are suggesting is that this genetic architype is archaic .. and if not for the lost council lot in greater londons hidden hebrides .. there would no longer be this type of girl to sully the world ... hence my comment below ...

someone PLEASE figure out what the girl reminds me of in this, it's bothering me that I can't remember

vaneyckarnolfiniweddingxz5.jpg

The dude in the Arnolfini Wedding.

hah .. and it was of his dead wife .. (perhaps ,,although art conjecture will get you no where) ...

wot all these paintings are suggesting is that this genetic architype is archaic .. and if not for the lost council lot in greater londons hidden hebrides .. there would no longer be this type of girl to sully the world ... hence my comment below ...

vaneyckarnolfiniweddingxz5.jpg

The dude in the Arnolfini Wedding.

hah .. and it was of his dead wife .. (perhaps ,,although art conjecture will get you no where) ...

i think it's more likely poor diet and in-breeding

More LOL's today from the Sun - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2240802.ece

highlights -

Photos of evil eyed Chantelle and the haunted bewildered look of the fetus faced dadboy

Alfie lives with his family in nearby Hailsham — where his estranged dad Dennis, 45, yesterday turned up hiding his face behind a devil mask.

SNN1608Y-180_733644a.jpg

Yep, subtle one there mate

Tyler Barker — the 14-year-old who claims Maisie is his — said: “It was routine for boys to stay over with Chantelle in her bed. But I only slept with her the once.”

Locals heard his gleeful brother Jake, 17, running up and down the street outside their council house after Maisie was born. He was yelling: “My brother’s sh***** Chantelle. He could be the dad.”

Classic brotherly sympathy going on there

So far of the mark its worrying. First of all slums exist because the people who live there cant get out. I could list areas, housing estates and whole towns in some cases which have more in common with the outskirts of Johannisburg than Mayfair. All of these places have people who make this country work for a minimum wage and cant afford the rent on anywhere better, never mind buy a place of their own, which would allow them to feel proud of the area and therefore raise expectations.

These people arnt the problem, its the 2%. The guy who was brought in to sort out Merrell Lynch was given an 11 million pounds bonus just a few months before the company went under. Why was he given the money? For sacking thousands of people(a few of which will go on to be part of the bottom of the 'gene pool') as a cost cutting mesure. Now multiply this situation a hundred fold and do you honestly believe that a 100k of the underclass even come close to to creating that kind of problem?

If I was less lazy I would look up how many people are having their homes repossesed every day. People who bought into the shite that banks have been spouting for years now. People who have been paying for the 2% to live like pigs for a long time now. These people are your underclass now and did they deserve it, did they fuck. When the shit hit the fan did the people who created this problem get what they deserved, did they fuck. Its the people who are on the cusp of going under that are effected most, cleaners, car workers and every other poor bastard stuggling on a minimum wage. While some 2% lose their jobs with a massive bonus to ease the burnen until the next one comes along.

Too even lay any blame on 2 kids who made a mistake is crass.

*knees passing poor person in bollocks and get's back into ferrari*

Far be it from me to put words in Lady kakapo's mouth, but I think you missed some of the nuance of her post.

Guest Dirty Protest

I love the word nuance , tho it doesnt scan as good as verisimilitude. At no point did I try to assume that Lady and yourself were ferrari driving Alan Bastards. For all I know shes from Broughton/Salford, 80's Gorbals or East Belfast¹. But if she is has completely forgotten how debilitating these places can be.

The use of the words European and immigrant lead me to believe that I know exactly where she coming from. Unless those cheeky foreigners have been getting up to more mischief while I was looking. My point is using the underclass as a scapegoat is as ignorant and potentially damaging as blaming non Bits. And from what I can see the tabloids like nothing better than bashing the poor, only last week they were up in arms about some squatters using a £6 million Mayfair flat.

¹Sorry for using grim shitholes in the North. Since I moved to London all my friends are consultants, insurers or self contained multimedia units. So if any one would like to add some Southern shitholes that I could use in my next pious rant that would be much appreciated. Tho I have been to Newham and thats pretty shit.

Archived