IGNORED

FREAK ACCIDENT - MILLIONS KILLED - UNTHINKABLE TRAVESTY

doorjamb

yeah, going at it with some tweesers right now, but it's a tricky angle... luckily it's under the Z key (I had to copy and paste that letter so I wouldnt smoosh it, which made me feel like a dirty pothead)

Guest Quixote

I once left a nugget on my desk before going to bed and it disappeared before I woke up. I lived with a few other people so I assumed it was taken as we were drinking that night, no big deal. I forgot about it.

About a month later, I discovered there was a mouse in my room that would sneak around my desk at night. I kept noticing it coming out and looking for crumbs on my desk, growing ever more friendly, and soon realized it was calling my printer its home. I decided to get rid of it even though I was growing fond of it because we noticed mice in a few rooms and didn't want the house to be over-run.

I opened the printer and shook it out after I was sure I had seen the creature run inside it. Sure enough it flew out and went running into the woods, but so did a few other odds and ends, mainly sun-flower seeds and the like. The thing that caught my attention was the nugget of weed I had lost, nibbled to bits with just a bit of visible green on the stems.

The damn thing must have had the munchies every time it came out.

Is there a point to this story? Probably not. I just hope your weed doesn't come to an un-smoked end without a purpose.

use pencil (hb) to remove all keys. flip keyboard over piece of paper. if you feel like it, remove dandruffs, crumbs of pre-baked discounter baguette, dried semen, etc.. ingest

Guest Panoptimist

Oh, I thought you meant musical keyboard.

Are you shitting me?

After a long enough period of time you can salvage enough to roll a spliff. Fuck, the calyxes under my keys add padding for my typing.

it's a new keyboard so it's not semen-encrusted like yallz...

and no it wasn't a huge nug but it's the principle of the issue.

at leazt I have my ZZZZZZZZZ key back!!!ZZZ!!!Z!Z!!!!!!Z!Z!!ZZZ!

Z.... z...... zZ>>.....<ZZZzzz zzz ZZZzZZ~~z .........z.... !

TODAY'Z AWEZOME THREAD WAZ BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER Q

Archived