IGNORED

That pompous Gothic guy with the youtube rants

Guest 277: 930-933

Guest Funktion
:omg:

he's seriously addicting, he nearly sets his house on fire halfway through this video and burns his hands trying to get the flaming pot out the door

he thinks "eggwhites" are eggshells too

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's seriously addicting, he nearly sets his house on fire halfway through this video and burns his hands trying to get the flaming pot out the door

clearly mentally ill :sleep:

He's wearing crocs, lol.

I'm sensing a hint of faek, but who knows.

Guest Al Hounos

He's wearing crocs, lol.

I'm sensing a hint of faek, but who knows.

i would've assumed fake too, but no one would do that to their apartment just to do a joke video. it looks like he never leaves his apartment (the way he was careful to lock the door right after he came back in).

how is this guy not homeless or in an institution?

Guest Franklin

oh god this guy is such a douche.

*there I go again reciting dead and rotting latin phrases chuckle scoff*

Guest Funktion

nah, masao isn't fake, i found the forum he posts on and he's a total celebrity there

the end of this one is another gem

btw yes it is a hot dog sponge cake with lemon icing that he eats

this is tragically hilarious.

great canadian accent, too.

the weird thing is he's a fucking zen master. the audio is a total disconnect from the contents of the video.

here's this guy talking about "There is no real me".. and at the same time, he's mixing coffee with meat.

ten minutes in, he mentions he has a law degree. and then he sets another pan on fire.

the audio is a total disconnect from the contents of the video.

this is what drives me crazy, i can't watch the video and listen cause the two could be completely separate and i'd hardly notice. it's like watching a pop music video on mute while black metal is playing out of your stereo.

the weird thing is he's a fucking zen master. the audio is a total disconnect from the contents of the video.

here's this guy talking about "There is no real me".. and at the same time, he's mixing coffee with meat.

ten minutes in, he mentions he has a law degree. and then he sets another pan on fire.

this man is amazing in so many ways holy shit

Guest Pennywise

quote from soemone on a that goth gut which made me laugh

'you're astonishingly gay. and skinny. you skinny gay.'

Archived