IGNORED

That pompous Gothic guy with the youtube rants

Guest 277: 930-933

I like the goth guy.

Do you "like-like" him, or just "like" him?

I don't really know, he looks like he'd hold me tight. :embrassed:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi

Based solely on the evidence of being dumb Americans pretending to be Englishmen, there's at least a 20% possibility that the Goth Kid = Joyrex.

This is really fucking amazing.

Not really.  If his vocabulary was his penis, he wouldn't be so busy flaunting his vocabulary.

" . . . Oops, sorry, I'm speaking Latin again, not to brag or anything, it just happens sometimes."

This is really fucking amazing.

Not really.  If his vocabulary was his penis, he wouldn't be so busy flaunting his vocabulary.

" . . . Oops, sorry, I'm speaking Latin again, not to brag or anything, it just happens sometimes."

hes reading off a script anyway

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse
I like the goth guy.

I like him too

you C cats are nearly the gayest of the gay(not meant as a diss or a compliment just a fact)

I like the goth guy.

I like him too

you C cats are nearly the gayest of the gay(not meant as a diss or a compliment just a fact)

I am not a homosexual! :cry:

Guest Gary C
I like the goth guy.

I like him too

He infuriates me...

Nice doona egg head.

Though he is clearly reading something that is pre-prepared, you can watch how uncomfortable he gets in a few spots with the whole act of reading in front of a camera. He's trying so hard. I commend his efforts but he has overlooked a big flaw in his reasoning: Limbaugh, O'reilly, etc are entertainers. They also read from scripts that are written, no doubt, by teams of writers. If Rupert Murdock thought that it would be more profitable to change his news channel to take a more leftist stance, then he would. The same for Limbaugh. He has 20 million listeners because of the amount of people who agree with his prepared views as well as those who listen in to hear him say something inflammatory that they can refute and attack in their particular media outlet. It feeds itself really.

He's trying so hard. I commend his efforts but he has overlooked a big flaw in his reasoning: Limbaugh, O'reilly, etc are entertainers.

There is a big flaw in his reasoning: he needs to get a job .

lol, at least he can defend himself, sounds like a watmmer:

twin1

your face fucking makes me laugh my fuckin ass off

you fucking weirdo get a fucking life

& who the fuck talks like you

ugly mother fucker!!!! haha FUCK YOU

Saerain

I think this one is trying to communicate with me.

Fuck bluck muck duck begruck begawcken? Blother zeemo migly vuckin tace xike yaya jho se lou?

But seriously, you can fuck right off.

Archived