IGNORED

Dear Joyrex,

Guest blicero

Guest blicero

This forum is primarily about music, right?

So how come we've never bothered to install any plugin that would automagically turn any mp3 URL we post in a thread into a flash audio player... so we can listen to tracks in the thread?

seems obvious.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AOOproductions

Maybe Joyrex just never thought of something as obvious as that... He's been busy trying to improve the forum with his findings of unbelievably fatty foods.

I suggested this last month, provided a link with examples, and provided the EXACT code that an admin would have to copy & paste to make it work perfectly.

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=41439&hl=

[edit] In fact, Blicero himself posted an awesome flash player as the last post in that thread.

ooh, ace! i had no idea you could do this and that they'd done it so it's so convenient, nice one bleep.

really pisses me off with bleep hao they cut a track off after a few seconds ... really pisses me off ... hao are you to properly demo a track ... koks ..

Guest greenbank

ooh, ace! i had no idea you could do this and that they'd done it so it's so convenient, nice one bleep.

really pisses me off with bleep hao they cut a track off after a few seconds ... really pisses me off ... hao are you to properly demo a track ... koks ..

yeah but you can just click anywhere on the waveform and hear that chunk of 20-30secs after it stops. i think you used to be able to minimise the browser or something and it would carry on, not sure if that still works, there was some sort of bug like that anyway. i definitely like being able to jump into the middle, listen to a wee bit and work out from there if it's worth your pennies or not.

yeah but you can just click anywhere on the waveform and hear that chunk of 20-30secs after it stops.

hahah .. you don't say (soz. sarcasm altert) ... that is what pisses me off ... what happens when i don't wanna do my skimming thing ... follow an idea for a minute or so ...i'm screwed .. they suk for this .. end of ..

heh .,.. i'd like to see that in hmv or vorgon mega ... it would really help kpush sales .. totally ...

i knoiw why they put the idea in place ... but i think we've moved on from that nao ...

Archived