IGNORED

Old School Hip Hop Discusion

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

What a fuckin excellent song. The piano loop is sooo hypnotizing, unlike anything ive ever heard! And the short horn stabs? wat? Ive never heard such a production! Redman and Sermon had to of been smokin some doppppe ass buddah, cause neither one of them ever produced an track or album(Whut thee Album) in a style like this before.

"But tonight's tonight what I write tonight this type of funk with the flavor like Mike N' Ikes"

R u kidding me? This is when Redman was one of the greatest lyricists of all time. He was so raw then...

Guest AOOproductions
What a fuckin excellent song. The piano loop is sooo hypnotizing, unlike anything ive ever heard! And the short horn stabs? wat? Ive never heard such a production! Redman and Sermon had to of been smokin some doppppe ass buddah, cause neither one of them ever produced an track or album(Whut thee Album) in a style like this before.

"But tonight's tonight what I write tonight this type of funk with the flavor like Mike N' Ikes"

R u kidding me? This is when Redman was one of the greatest lyricists of all time. He was so raw then...

It makes me feel like I'm watching a continuously scene-changing episode of Batman

That is one way of looking at it haha.

Guest AOOproductions

keep this thread livin

NICE! BTW where is an album with all of pete rock's remixes or some type of compilation with them on it! very over due considering his remixes are absolutely amazing, and to here remastered versions of them would be quite lovely.

Check this shit out! This group of rappers is unparalleled. Grand Puba and Sadat have some of the most unique flows eva! And Lord Finesse has fuckin lovely punchlines.

Guest Synthacat 9

fuck yeah all the classics up in this

I dont think theres a legit release of all the pete rock remixes, i copped a mixtape of his instrumentals though and I think theres a few cats just mixin his joints and releasin em wherever... I mean its a legit idea so someone has to have done it

Guest DaveMike

i think your all forgetting a special somone RIP

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Archived