IGNORED

Is anyone like me in this way

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

The only actually hard copies of any Dubstep album or MP3's I own are Burials debut in both Vinyl and CD. And thats it. I just feel as if thats about as much as I need to wet my Dubstep whistle. If I am craving something Dubstep I put it on... why would you ever need another Dubstep album? It pretty much sums up everything there is about Dubstep and does it better than any other one. The rest are just bullshit.

Well because of dubstep's overwhelming success people have been putting out 12"s as if the world would end if they didn't which of course means that 99% of all the dubsteps albums out there suck.

Guest AOOproductions
burial is barely even dubstep.

i hear the bug came out with a pretty noteworthy album tho

Yea but the Bug is barely even dubstep. He has soo many different genre influences and styles in his albums.

Guest David R James
The only actually hard copies of any Dubstep album or MP3's I own are Burials debut in both Vinyl and CD. And thats it. I just feel as if thats about as much as I need to wet my Dubstep whistle. If I am craving something Dubstep I put it on... why would you ever need another Dubstep album? It pretty much sums up everything there is about Dubstep and does it better than any other one. The rest are just bullshit.

Did u not like 'unture' the second album, i prefer it much more than the first, i dont even like the first actually.

Guest Soothsayer
He has soo many different genre influences and styles in his albums.

Yeah, all dubstep artists have a bunch of genre influences.

Let's all get as generalized and close-minded to anything different as we possibly can, k folks?!?!?!

Guest Al Hounos

when i feel like listening to dubstep (which is invariably), i don't play burial (although i do like burial).

like soothsayer said

Guest David R James
He has soo many different genre influences and styles in his albums.

Yeah, all dubstep artists have a bunch of genre influences.

Let's all get as generalized and close-minded to anything different as we possibly can, k folks?!?!?!

Drum n bass has always done that, its beaten dubstep to it

Guest David R James
to what? I was talking about this thread as far as close-minded/generalizations...

Ummm yeah sorry, bit of a random comment, i didnt really think too much about it, i just mean that dnb producers have had stacks of different influences for years.

Guest AOOproductions
to what? I was talking about this thread as far as close-minded/generalizations...

No you weren't he got you good give up and leave.

Guest Soothsayer

What the fuck kind of troll are you, anyway? Just go listen to a mix of mine, shut the fuck up, and learn something.

Ummm yeah sorry, bit of a random comment, i didnt really think too much about it, i just mean that dnb producers have had stacks of different influences for years.

fair enough, wasn't sure what ya meant by that originally. With that said though, what about hip hop? I mean, hip hop comes from everything, into its own form. I'm not saying dubstep does the same, but yeah, every genre borrows from others.

And truly, threadstarter, to think Burial is a good representation of all dubstep shows how little you know about the genre, so to make opinions like that public makes you look very ignorant.

edit: And to make very clear, my first comment was pointed right at the threadstarter, who can eat a bowl of dicks.

Guest David R James
What the fuck kind of troll are you, anyway? Just go listen to a mix of mine, shut the fuck up, and learn something.

fair enough, wasn't sure what ya meant by that originally. With that said though, what about hip hop? I mean, hip hop comes from everything, into its own form. I'm not saying dubstep does the same, but yeah, every genre borrows from others.

And truly, threadstarter, to think Burial is a good representation of all dubstep shows how little you know about the genre, so to make opinions like that public makes you look very ignorant.

edit: And to make very clear, my first comment was pointed right at the threadstarter, who can eat a bowl of dicks.

And hip hop, daft of me to even forget that :omg:

Guest AOOproductions

first off I was kidding when i agreed with David R James, because I could tell he was totally off topic as you where referring to burial and genre influences not dubstep verses DnB. But anyways, you got mad fast about a silly genre of music that is purely represented by one album.

anyway where are these mixes, teach me o mighty dubstep warrior.

Guest David R James

Ive confused myself and everyone sorry.

I agree as much in saying that burial isnt a very good representation of dubstep in genral. But i can see where u can use it as a comparison.

Archived