IGNORED

Christ. Live

jules

Awesome. . . this will be a great record. Where can I get the peel session?

i have been looking for that forever and its nowhere.

Has anyone got their copy yet, I'm still waiting despite the pre-order back in February.

I got mine today. It sounds less like a live album than I was expecting, with some of the songs very close to the originals. Others have nice little additions, including some of the live drum work. Overall very good

Has anyone got their copy yet, I'm still waiting despite the pre-order back in February.

...still waiting...

so has anyone received this yet?

Guest WWBJD

I received mine a couple of days ago here in Texas (Minerals Sub). Definitely doesn't sound as "live" as previously mentioned, but overall I'm enjoying it better than his last release.

Damn, this album is ace. Every single track has been given extra cojones from the original versions (not least helped by Mr Leary's amazing mastering talents) especially the super-fly Brian Ellis mix of Cordate. Just cracking stuff !

Damn, this album is ace. Every single track has been given extra cojones from the original versions (not least helped by Mr Leary's amazing mastering talents) especially the super-fly Brian Ellis mix of Cordate. Just cracking stuff !

nice. i got a shipping notice on may 31 and its still not here...grrrrrr

finally got it. yea the live drums add a lot, especially on Perlandine Friday. overall though, im a bit disappointed in the lack of variation from the originals. i mean, some of the tracks even go in the same order. its still good, dont get me wrong, the drummer is great too, but it certainly doesnt feel like a live album.

Archived