IGNORED

my mac died the other day

Guest Ricky Downtown

still, my macbook doesn't seem to be running nearly as fast as when i got it in 2006. i cant even use abelton 5 without it all crapping out on me. having only 512MB of ram probably isn't helping either. i cant be bothered to completely uninstall, format and re-install everything either.

No need to uninstall, format, re-install (it's not a PC!)... just get this:

iDefrag

thanks a lot! i'll let you know how well it worked for me ^_^

why the fuck would they care you are crippled

they wouldn't. i think i made it clear that it's not good for their pristine and perfect image (as typified by their trendily sterile macstores) if a customer has to go against doctor's orders to get an embarassingly shitty fuck up of their product sorted.

unless of course you were just trying to jibe that the world, and consequently you, don't care if im crippled. which is as obvious as you being a dick.

:beer:

Guest abusivegeorge
The reason Macs cost so much more is you're paying for quality, stable hardware and the conveni---AHAHAHAHAHA sorry I couldn't keep it up.

lol

lol

I've had my g4 PowerBook for 6 years without the need to roman helmet or queensbridge it. I did, however, purchase a new battery for it and now it runs very well.

I've had my g4 PowerBook for 6 years without the need to roman helmet or queensbridge it. I did, however, purchase a new battery for it and now it runs very well.

i heard that if on a warm day a roman helmet can fuck up the processor.

and considering the lack of availability of mac parts, you're pretty much corkscrewed then.

Archived