IGNORED

About the only useful thing utube is good for,

Guest Mr Salads

Guest thanksomuch
lol, that was awesome but:

rly the only one i can stand. the rest fucking annoy the shit out of me to the point of wanting to scream.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

oh god not mechanical ballet....

We had a screening in my old film class where we watched two hours of experimental films. Perhaps the most excruitiating film experience ever, they made us watch half of a film called wavelength.

Here's a taste, the full thing is 40 minutes long

lol, that was awesome but:

rly the only one i can stand. the rest fucking annoy the shit out of me to the point of wanting to scream.

really? he has a couple that i cant stand but most of Bubble-B's work is pretty good. i find however that the more japanese i learn the less funny it all becomes.

Guest assegai

These two were interesting, I didn't enjoy the others.

Guest Iain C
oh god not mechanical ballet....

We had a screening in my old film class where we watched two hours of experimental films. Perhaps the most excruitiating film experience ever, they made us watch half of a film called wavelength.

Here's a taste, the full thing is 40 minutes long

I was at the BFI a month or two ago to watch a couple of films by Michael Snow, who directed Wavelength. They were brilliant and the man himself had a Q&A afterwards which was nice although I was far too drunk to ask him anything. If Wavelength annoyed you you'd hate A Casing Shelved, which was a still shot of a shelf for about an hour with narration consisting of a description of the objects on the shelf.

i "get" those crazily edited poop videos, but they are really embarrasing to watch

there might be some good bits in there, but all in all, i don't think its worth watching

Guest blicero
i "get" those crazily edited poop videos, but they are really embarrasing to watch

there might be some good bits in there, but all in all, i don't think its worth watching

Archived