IGNORED

shit that's painful

Guest jim

the pain that i feel is not on the knee cap... on my left knee, i feel pain to the left of the knee and behind the knee... on my right knee, i feel the pain to the left side and behind... actually, those tendons at the back of the knee hurt pretty bad.

my knees don't look disfigured, but there is a slight bump on the left side of my left knee that feels uncomfortable whe i touch it!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
both my knees are fucked up for i don't know what reason! when i wake up, i trot along like an old man... i think i fuckin' have arthritis or something!

Does it hurt more walking up or down stairs? If it hurts more going down you could have Chondromalacia. I've been having really bad pains in my knee and found out the other day this is what it is.

i don't know... it feels the same both ways!

Shit, man, might just be time to go to a doctor. Hopefully you have insurance.

does your knee look weird?

I hurt my knee really badly once playing football years ago and it's looked like this ever since

OSD%20Knee.jpg

apparently it's called osgood schlatter's disease, although why it's a disease i've never understood. I think it's kinda settled into a fucked up knee now but the bit that stuck out used to be mobile and the tiniest knock would feel like someone taking a crowbar to my kneecap.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this knee.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I have these weird long protuberances on the bottom of my tongue, and I a while ago one got sore. it was quite annoying. I just searched the internets for a picture of what I'm talking about. this isn't me:

200806101423.jpg

Guest Pilcat
I have these weird long protuberances on the bottom of my tongue, and I a while ago one got sore. it was quite annoying. I just searched the internets for a picture of what I'm talking about. this isn't me:

200806101423.jpg

i have those too!

who else has them?

does everyone?

POLL!

Guest hahathhat

200806101423.jpg

i have those too!

who else has them?

does everyone?

POLL!

i think everyone has these. i suggest everyone who reads this thread run to their girlfriend, spouse, dog, whatever and attempt catfish dangler contact

Guest thanksomuch
both my knees are fucked up for i don't know what reason! when i wake up, i trot along like an old man... i think i fuckin' have arthritis or something!

Does it hurt more walking up or down stairs? If it hurts more going down you could have Chondromalacia. I've been having really bad pains in my knee and found out the other day this is what it is.

i don't know... it feels the same both ways!

Shit, man, might just be time to go to a doctor. Hopefully you have insurance.

does your knee look weird?

I hurt my knee really badly once playing football years ago and it's looked like this ever since

OSD%20Knee.jpg

apparently it's called osgood schlatter's disease, although why it's a disease i've never understood. I think it's kinda settled into a fucked up knee now but the bit that stuck out used to be mobile and the tiniest knock would feel like someone taking a crowbar to my kneecap.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this knee.

my left knee has the same thing. i slipped on some water in highschool, and was wearing a really tight pencil skirt and went down right on that knee. to this day (9 years later) if i hit that knee just right i get blinding pain where i see stars and such.

200806101423.jpg

W.T.F.

200806101423.jpg

W.T.F.

Cymothoa_exigua.jpg

Cymothoa_exigua

200806101423.jpg

W.T.F.

Cymothoa_exigua.jpg

Cymothoa_exigua

those things are gross and more than a little evil, look at the little bastard he's smiling about it!

Archived