IGNORED

shit that's painful

Guest jim

I just moved made a kind of weird face stretching my top lip over my top teeth and the little elastic bit that sorta joins the gum to the inside of the upper lip got stuck between my two front teeth and it fucking hurted!

this ever happen to anyone?

i just wanted to start a thread really, kinda shows :unhappy:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

I've got a urinary tract infection which hurts like buggery quite often, but you can't really talk about it in polite company so you need to just grin and bear that shit. It's always worse if you've just ejaculated and then take a piss, but that's even further into "too much information" territory.

Guest Iain C

It's not that bad, it's not after every piss. It's worse at night. Sometimes I need to piss a lot more than often. I've not been to a doctor yet because "it doesn't hurt every day".

both my knees are fucked up for i don't know what reason! when i wake up, i trot along like an old man... i think i fuckin' have arthritis or something!

i've been to Frivolous show yesterday. a friend had a birthday. i drunk so much my stomach hurts and my skin feels itchy. i think i ate a capsule of meph, but the memories are vague. the afterparty lasted until 6pm today. now i'm chilling with 90s trash dance music. can't go to sleep...

how painful can that be?

I've got a urinary tract infection which hurts like buggery quite often, but you can't really talk about it in polite company so you need to just grin and bear that shit. It's always worse if you've just ejaculated and then take a piss, but that's even further into "too much information" territory.

jesus UTIs suck so much. i hate that feeling that you get right after you pee, it's like you feel like you are gonna pee yourself but nothing comes out

Guest hahathhat

when i was four or five, i was at grandma's house, we were making playdough. i was in front of the stove, stirring some pot of mysterious contents.

grandma said, "careful, don't touch that pot, it's hot."

what did i do?? i promptly put the back of my left hand on it.

i'm not sure what i hoped to accomplish with this, or why i did it, but in retrospect i should have listened to grandma. still have the scar.

i think all kids have this moment, where they realize that when adults tell them not to do shit, often there's a legitimate reason.

when i was four or five, i was at grandma's house, we were making playdough. i was in front of the stove, stirring some pot of mysterious contents.

grandma said, "careful, don't touch that pot, it's hot."

what did i do?? i promptly put the back of my left hand on it.

i'm not sure what i hoped to accomplish with this, or why i did it, but in retrospect i should have listened to grandma. still have the scar.

i think all kids have this moment, where they realize that when adults tell them not to do shit, often there's a legitimate reason.

haha

I remember when i was about 12 i was in the kitchen and my mum said "the cooker's getting cold, it's taking ages to cook anything, must get the aga guy round to have a look at it". Genius that i am, i decided to put my hand on the hotplate to check just how "cold" it actually was, despite the fact that it was still hot enough to cook food, however slowly. I didn't have fingerprints on three of my fingers on the right hand for a good 2 months.

both my knees are fucked up for i don't know what reason! when i wake up, i trot along like an old man... i think i fuckin' have arthritis or something!

Lately in the last few days my lower back hurts momentarily whenever I stand up.

Possibly because my matress is currently on the floor.

haha

I remember when i was about 12 i was in the kitchen and my mum said "the cooker's getting cold, it's taking ages to cook anything, must get the aga guy round to have a look at it". Genius that i am, i decided to put my hand on the hotplate to check just how "cold" it actually was, despite the fact that it was still hot enough to cook food, however slowly. I didn't have fingerprints on three of my fingers on the right hand for a good 2 months.

Was your hand flatter?

Does it hurt more walking up or down stairs? If it hurts more going down you could have Chondromalacia. I've been having really bad pains in my knee and found out the other day this is what it is.

Does it hurt more walking up or down stairs? If it hurts more going down you could have Chondromalacia. I've been having really bad pains in my knee and found out the other day this is what it is.

most of the pain i feel is in the morning... it feels as if it's the joint and surrounding tendons and muscles. i haven't tested out the stairs theory since i don't have steps at home... there's an area at work with stairs... i'll test that out tomorrow!

Archived