IGNORED

are you 'perfectly OK'?

keltoi

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there seems to be a correlation between how well sorted a watmm is in life and how well-traveled they are

It's might be somewhat correlated with age too.

I think I'm doing okay now in my 30s. I was definitely a wreck when I was 20.

Guest Rambo
I haven't talked on the telephone in over 3 years without using a vocoder.

lol

that was serious

Guest Shockerbrown
I have to wear a hat and sunglasses if i go outside of my door, if i go outside of my apartment complex I have to carry an open umbrella no matter what. I haven't talked on the telephone in over 3 years without using a vocoder. If someone knocks on my door I get nervous and have to poop. Speaking of pooping, every poop requires at least 13 wipes. I sleep sitting up on a couch. I have to think of victorian furniture (i.e. a drawing room table's curvy, ornate legs) in order to get off. i make my wife wear gloves if we are to embrace. hmmm... what else... i always wear two pairs of socks and two pairs of boxers. other than that, normal.

it would be funny if it wasn't true.

I have to wear a hat and sunglasses if i go outside of my door, if i go outside of my apartment complex I have to carry an open umbrella no matter what. I haven't talked on the telephone in over 3 years without using a vocoder. If someone knocks on my door I get nervous and have to poop. Speaking of pooping, every poop requires at least 13 wipes. I sleep sitting up on a couch. I have to think of victorian furniture (i.e. a drawing room table's curvy, ornate legs) in order to get off. i make my wife wear gloves if we are to embrace. hmmm... what else... i always wear two pairs of socks and two pairs of boxers. other than that, normal.

it would be funny if it wasn't true.

I saw him on the news speaking on his cell phone. Maybe a vocoder is built into it?

he was trying to avoid the reporter by pretending to talk on the phone, then had to keep up the act. the phone wasn't turned on, it's never been turned on, he only has it for situations like that one.

Guest abusivegeorge
I love you man. I also don't think you're a racist.

And in turn I love you, juss sayin'.

Guest Scrambled Ears

unless reading and replying to this thread could be considered grounds for not being ok (and it probably is) id say im doing alright

i find the premise of this thread to be curious. design a thread to profess how not fucked up you are.

i hate to say it but it really screams of classic phrase 'Thou Dost Protest Too Much, Methinks'

i had a friend who would always talk about how content he was, and from the outside looking in i would say he probably had more psychological problems than most of the people i know, not saying you have them, but this is often the case.

i dont' mind you calling me cunty xxx... i might like it actually. :beer:

see, you're fucked. plus you don't floss/brush enough.

i find the premise of this thread to be curious. design a thread to profess how not fucked up you are.

i hate to say it but it really screams of classic phrase 'Thou Dost Protest Too Much, Methinks'

i had a friend who would always talk about how content he was, and from the outside looking in i would say he probably had more psychological problems than most of the people i know, not saying you have them, but this is often the case.

haha... I found this line kind of ironic...

"i'm confident without being obnoxious"

Guest abusivegeorge
and I have a hot milf after me, shes 28 and fit as fuck so this is no good for my ego.

SHES IN MY HOUSE TALKING TO MY MOTHER ZOMG.

lol.

i enjoyed hearing about your friend, i hope you are there for him when he needs you.

Guest Rogueofmv
the general opinion is that watmm is full of

OK, let's see what you've got...

• friendless
Yep, that's me.

• socially inept
Like the Proem album.

• skinny
Again, check.

• virgin
4 for 4 so far.

• dweebs
Depends on your definition of "dweeb", really...

• and retardedly nervous
I wouldn't consider myself nervous.

• agoraphobic
Hell no. I love crowds.

• wrecks...
Someday, I'll break this barrier.

Yeah, you almost described me perfectly. Good job.

the general opinion is that watmm is full of

OK, let's see what you've got...

• friendless
Yep, that's me.

• socially inept
Like the Proem album.

• skinny
Again, check.

• virgin
4 for 4 so far.

• dweebs
Depends on your definition of "dweeb", really...

• and retardedly nervous
I wouldn't consider myself nervous.

• agoraphobic
Hell no. I love crowds.

• wrecks...
Someday, I'll break this barrier.

Yeah, you almost described me perfectly. Good job.

how old are you

Archived