IGNORED

Greggs

Guest Iain C

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, why are all the staff at Greggs like, a bit funny (if you know what i mean)? they must make you do an IQ test and if you score higher than 80 your out.

yeah, why are all the staff at Greggs like, a bit funny (if you know what i mean)? they must make you do an IQ test and if you score higher than 80 your out.

i think if you have an IQ over 80 then you don't go for a job at Greggs

it really is that simple

Guest Dirty Protest

Yould have to be slightly lacking to put up with servering irrogant cockheads like us for £5 an hour

Guest Dirty Protest

=).

i dont know if your aware of Taito crisps but they have this monger in the front.

Mr%20Tayto2.gif

I once done a tour of the factory where theyre made and about 40% of the staff looked like him. It made me sad.

Guest Dirty Protest
irrogant

I like this one and I'm keeping it. But leave Greggs staff alone.

Thanks, ive always wanted a a typo corrector. Could you come round in my day to day and point out all the mistakes I make and help me be a better person. Retard.

Guest Iain C
irrogant

I like this one and I'm keeping it. But leave Greggs staff alone.

Thanks, ive always wanted a a typo corrector. Could you come round in my day to day and point out all the mistakes I make and help me be a better person. Retard.

Fuck off, I thought it was a nice portmanteau is all. Ignorant + Arrogant. I'm sorry if I overestimated your creativity.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

SuperStock_1525R-4815.jpg

makes me wish i was still one of those limp wristed vegetarians who eat fish, because, you know, they don't classify fish as real people -- those racists.

still, greggs is a bit skanky. lately i've been helping tesco megacorporation to take over the world and enslave us all with its iron fist of consumerism and cheap third world labour. their profiteroles -- the rectangular things with chocolate on the top and cream in the middle, if that's there name -- are 84p for two. hmmm

Guest Caustic
=).

i dont know if your aware of Taito crisps but they have this monger in the front.

Mr%20Tayto2.gif

I once done a tour of the factory where theyre made and about 40% of the staff looked like him. It made me sad.

LOL

that's the best thing i've read all week.

Guest abusivegeorge

There Pizza baguette is nice, and I'm really pissed off because just as I type this the fucking ferret is taking a shit in my trainer and there is nothing I can do to stop him right now.

Guest Iain C

I saw a young couple getting off a train yesterday and each was cradling a ferret. It was strange and wonderful.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

Pasties are one of the great foods from Albion. The only place I know that makes good ones is the Ship Inn in Astoria.

Guest Pennywise

i like the picture in greggs of the fat pervert, who looks overly excited over the fact he is holding a tray of freshly baked bread. i always think to myself, 'bet he came in them' haha, he looks so devious.

Guest abusivegeorge
the grammar in this thread is atrocious

i agree.

there, their and they're. abusivegeorge you needed their.

If we ever come in contact, I'm going to rape you, with joy.

Archived