IGNORED

last post

Guest idrn

this is my 10,000th post.

a year or two ago, i would have posted a picture of my cock with "joyrex, will you marry me?" written on it, perhaps even made a tribute song, or at the least photoshopped something to celebrate. unfortunately, i'm not feeling the love for watmm much anymore so this is a rather somber affair.

being 10,000 posts up is meant to be like having a huge throbbing whale penis that can bust drywalls just by pointing a japs eye at it... but i feel like this throbbing whale penis actually just made out of paper mache and cellotaped to your crotch... which is just a bit sad.

over the 3/4 years or so i've gotten drunk, taken drugs, high-fived, made music with, shouted jazzband at, wrestled, laughed and compared cocks with you fuckers. ive had a smashing time but from this day i shall make no post past 10,000.

yours sincerely and lovingly,

idiron

edit: last post

i have enjoyed both loving and hating you over the course of your 10k. congrats old bean.

marmite biiiiiitch :beer:

Guest abusivegeorge

You have made 10,003 posts now, rendering your original post and this thread worthless. You should have stuck with the whole joyrex will you marry me cock thing.

On a lighter note, congrats, and don't leave.

Guest assegai
You have made 10,003 posts now, rendering your original post and this thread worthless. You should have stuck with the whole joyrex will you marry me cock thing.

On a lighter note, congrats, and don't leave.

joyrex is meant to re-set my post count to 0, but i don't think he's online. my cunning plan is bollocks.

here are some pictures from my 'bigging up watmm' collection though

*edited for all that is good and holy*

Archived