IGNORED

why my life has gone to shit

Guest no weed

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i shared for the first time today - i cried so hard that i couldn't finish my sharing...i couldn't even get the words out.

ps: this

you're right, because alcohol addiction is 100% unique and nothing at all is like it or even close to any other sort of physical or mental addiction.

Your being sarcastic, right, but your also being retarded.

how many other addictions are to something that is legal and accepted in society, and really really easy to get hold of in any part of the world?

Guest theSun
you're right, because alcohol addiction is 100% unique and nothing at all is like it or even close to any other sort of physical or mental addiction.

Your being sarcastic, right, but your also being retarded.

how many other addictions are to something that is legal and accepted in society, and really really easy to get hold of in any part of the world?

it has been theorized that our lives are nothing but the desire to fulfill certain addictions. some of those addictions are harmful, some are beneficial. things like cigs or booze are just material things.

you could have a devastating addiction to buying shoes or brushing your teeth or putting your cock in a washing machine and that would be 100% mental. this is the same kind of addiction (to your brain) as those that have a "chemical dependency" that is from something like cigs, booze or crack. those drugs are simply triggering the release of pleasure hormones. your brain has been trained to think "ahh this drink is nice " or "ahh this washing machine feels great" and you will associate the action with the feeling. you will always want to feel nice and your brain may associate a glass of scotch with a number of other things that cause pleasure.

in short, there are a lot of things that are addictive and really really easy to get a hold of in any part of the world.

Archived