IGNORED

why my life has gone to shit

Guest no weed

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is it that this utterly boring thread has flourished and grown to nine pages, while my awesome tipsy rhinoceros rant was immediately binned. life is so unfair.

you have money problems? go bankrupt. if you really had anything worth keeping, you would have probably sold it by now to pay down your debts anyway, no?

and your lucky in a way, you dont have anyone else to take care of but yourself. no kids to feed etc.

you dont own your residence, so you wont lose that from going bankrupt.

now the drinking bit, shit, thats a tricky one. cant give you any advice there. i'm fucked myself on that one.

why is it that this utterly boring thread has flourished and grown to nine pages, while my awesome tipsy rhinoceros rant was immediately binned. life is so unfair.

Why my life is shit, by Messiaen.

The interesting thing about that list, is that it's technically "how my life has gone to shit", not "why". If you were to truly delve into the "why" instead of dwelling on the "how"...well then you'd strike metaphysical gold, and then truly be able to hoist yourself from the slump.

why my life has gone to shit part 2 :

why my life has gone to shit has all happened on the poor choices i have made in my life. i have been around the wrong people, enjoying the wrong lifestyle. i need to better myself and i need to change. i believe i have a good heart, and i try to do whats best...but others just see it has annoying/trolling/attention whore seaking ect.

i am the one to blame and i can only change through directly taking on the problems one by one and dealing with them. this is a lot of talk, now it's time for the actions.

the end

can you make a post of sinicalypse proportions detailing those choices, relationships and lifestyle? you'll have to do it in a new thread, though, bc i can't be bothered to read through nine pages of shit to get to the truth.

Guest 277: 930-933

I've already professed my profound love for you Weed.

You're welcome to come and live with me any time.

Guest Pete is your friend
and thats why this lady is asking to court to order me to pay her with personal checks IN HER NAME just because the accident was my fault

blaarg you all are right -

i got to get going now

thanks watmm

Lol, you have a car.

Sell it, quit bitching.

my turn for sympathy plz -- i'm out of half & half; i have to drink my coffee black -- it's terrible

That just happened to us. =[

Fuck freeloading roommates.

i dont have a car?

we'll start off with a few reasons

joyrex changed my name

i have to take a lady to court

i have an 1,073.15 outstanding balance on my credit card

i have 3 bills sitting on my desk:

#1 - for 11,544.31

#2 - for 1,509.53

#3 - for 1, 250

i work 5 to 4 days a week getting paid the least out of everyone at my job (i'm making 9.50 an hour and most people make 11-15)

beneboi has completely shut me out of his life

i found a great one bedroom and we went through everything until she asked to see my pay checks and she stopped the whole process and said "oh you need to be making at least 2,500 a month to be able to rent this" (i only make 1000 or less monthly)

i have 30 days to do 30 AA or N/A meetings

i have to go twice a week to another alcohol program that i have paid over 700 dollars too

i have 160 hours of community service to do by sept 20something

i have no positive reinforcements in my life

my headphones went missing about a month ago

i am very lonely and i use alcohol in place of that

those are just a few of the reasons my life has gone to shit : i hope you enjoyed that short story.

i know i did.

honestly the worst thing on that list is the name change. i could imagine coming home, shit day at work, bills piled up on the counter, just to stroll into your room to have an hour of peace escaping from reality to find out the internet has fucked you as well.

only solution i can think of right now is diplo this friday at the shrine expo in l.a., some good music might give you clarity. im broke as fuck right now also but im considering to make an exception for a good night out.

yeah my name changed thing was a bad move. i really hope he changes it back.

diplo in LA on friday? where @?

shrine expo, but fuck it i checked the listing tickets are at 3 bills right now which is not worth it. i might roll over late to try to get scalped tickets for cheap.

Archived