IGNORED

why my life has gone to shit

Guest no weed

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr Salads

I meant in general, isnt it hard for someone to go bankrupt. Dont you need assets to go bankrupt. or like, a business.

SO HOW'S THE WEATHER

*orders ice water with vodka*

week two ends tomorrow. in perspective, week three begins tomorrow.

i got it covered though, don't worry.

*eats tofu*

SO HOW'S THE WEATHER

*orders ice water with vodka*

week two ends tomorrow. in perspective, week three begins tomorrow.

i got it covered though, don't worry.

*eats tofu*

Have you explored the possibilities of vodka-soaked tofu? Gets you totally fucked while maintaining a nice protein base in your stomach to stave off puking and hangovers. You could get involved in those underground Canadian drinking contests I've heard about. You'd be the champion until you blew white cubes on everybody. People would scream "a fuckin tofu cheater!" and then you'd get a finger cut off.

i hope you realise that this is going to become a reality.

my credit card bills were roughly (in dollars for your ease of understanding) $23,000.00

then i cleared them all in one fell swoop and cut up my cards.

dude - i'd sell my ass for $5.00 and a cheeseburger.

seriously tho - credit cards are bad

cash only now

no paper trail

so, weed. bankruptcy then?

First off, it's not cheap to file for bankruptcy - read more here:

http://research.lawyers.com/California/Ban...California.html

Not to mention the long-term consequences of doing it - you're around 20 now, so the next 10 years for you are critical to establish a career and credit history, so once in your 30's, you can live comfortably and not have your past mistakes haunt you. Filing for bankruptcy will make the next 10 years very hard for you.

I would consider consumer credit counseling, as well as speaking to each creditor and seeing if you can negotiate a payment plan that fits within your budget and also consider taking on a second job to make ends meet. It'll be hard, but unless you get yourself out of these bad financial habits now, they will keep screwing you up for decades to come.

Guest Iain C
cool story bro

Could you take your tedious recycled meme nonsense back to 4chan where it belongs?

Are you 15?

Also, why is oibibio banned? What did he do exactly?

Not to mention the long-term consequences of doing it - you're around 20 now, so the next 10 years for you are critical to establish a career and credit history, so once in your 30's, you can live comfortably and not have your past mistakes haunt you. Filing for bankruptcy will make the next 10 years very hard for you.

I would consider consumer credit counseling, as well as speaking to each creditor and seeing if you can negotiate a payment plan that fits within your budget and also consider taking on a second job to make ends meet. It'll be hard, but unless you get yourself out of these bad financial habits now, they will keep screwing you up for decades to come.

finding a job is one thing though, there aren't many jobs available

cool story bro

Could you take your tedious recycled meme nonsense back to 4chan where it belongs?

Are you 15?

Also, why is oibibio banned? What did he do exactly?

He was a dupe account using a proxy.

finding a job is one thing though, there aren't many jobs available

I know the job market in California is hard, but any job that brings in better than minimum wage (see if you can find a part-time job that fits your primary job's hours) would help, and it would keep you busy and perhaps not as akin to indulge in your addictions.

yeah i thought i was going to share an apartment but it looks like i'm getting my own place now.

its either between a studio for 957 or that one apartment for 1085 (my parents will rent it in there name and let me live there) since she wont technically rent to me.

so we'll see come saturday

*shrugs*

Archived