we'll start off with a few reasons

joyrex changed my name

i have to take a lady to court

i have an 1,073.15 outstanding balance on my credit card

i have 3 bills sitting on my desk:

#1 - for 11,544.31

#2 - for 1,509.53

#3 - for 1, 250

i work 5 to 4 days a week getting paid the least out of everyone at my job (i'm making 9.50 an hour and most people make 11-15)

beneboi has completely shut me out of his life

i found a great one bedroom and we went through everything until she asked to see my pay checks and she stopped the whole process and said "oh you need to be making at least 2,500 a month to be able to rent this" (i only make 1000 or less monthly)

i have 30 days to do 30 AA or N/A meetings

i have to go twice a week to another alcohol program that i have paid over 700 dollars too

i have 160 hours of community service to do by sept 20something

i have no positive reinforcements in my life

my headphones went missing about a month ago

i am very lonely and i use alcohol in place of that

those are just a few of the reasons my life has gone to shit : i hope you enjoyed that short story.

i know i did.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 277: 930-933

Meh.

Could be a lot worse.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and take control woman!

Guest no weed

which is what im trying to do, i just felt like writting it all out.

mainly so i could step back and look at everything i need to turn around

Guest abusivegeorge

First of all, don't worry about beneboi, hes having sex and love addiction problems with his moustache at the mo.

Second of all, get to your meetings and try to get involved with the programme, it will help, believe me.

Thirdly, theres nothing you can do about the money you owe, its already been done, you will just have to sort that in the only way you can, no point letting it get you down, theres nothing you can do about work at the moment either because of the current climate, so just be thankful that you have somewhere to stay at least.

Quarterly, if you really can't afford new headphones I'll send you some.

20 percently, try to think of some of the things you do have, even if its not much, even the smallest of things, and try to be grateful.

Guest Mr Salads

Youre hitting your 3,000th post soon. That is something to be happy about

Sorry bad joke. I would have added it to the list actually.

I know all about your money woes. I have a 1,800 credit card bill that I cant really pay down. Every month I get another 100 dollars tagged to it because i am paying for my own health insurance. Ugh. The system is fucked up.

You can find a replacement for alcohol, but that is not what you probably want to find. You dont want to find one addiction for another even if its less dangerous to you and your loved ones. Rather, its about getting into a spiritual renewal and that is only reserved for the people who want it. But Im sure you will do fine. Youre aware of it, and want to do something about it.

Guest ezkerraldean

1) Move to Somalia, become a warlord, get rich from turf wars and piracy

2) Join the French foreign legion

3) marry a rich jew

Guest abusivegeorge

I know all about your money woes. I have a 1,800 credit card bill that I cant really pay down. Every month I get another 100 dollars tagged to it because i am paying for my own health insurance. Ugh. The system is fucked up.

You can find a replacement for alcohol, but that is not what you probably want to find. You dont want to find one addiction for another even if its less dangerous to you and your loved ones. Rather, its about getting into a spiritual renewal and that is only reserved for the people who want it. But Im sure you will do fine. Youre aware of it, and want to do something about it.

For some reason you've made a few posts that made me dislike you, but deep down your actually alright.

Its all gay up in here.

Guest Mr Salads

For some reason you've made a few posts that made me dislike you, but deep down your actually alright.

Its all gay up in here.

Im only a dick when it comes to talking about movies. I will rape your entire family to defend or attack a movie.

Guest abusivegeorge
conversely, roughly 4 awesome things have happened to me today

and I just KNOW that one of them was seeing me online.

Lol@ Mr Salads.

Guest no weed

yeah this no weed thing killed me 30 mins ago when i logged on to laugh - and my name is changed

i really hope he changes it back

Thirdly, theres nothing you can do about the money you owe, its already been done, you will just have to sort that in the only way you can, no point letting it get you down, theres nothing you can do about work at the moment either because of the current climate, so just be thankful that you have somewhere to stay at least.

This statement is very much very true.

Except maybe the bit about not being able to do anything about your current employment situation.

It never hurts to look around or try to think of (legal) ways to make some extra cash, trying to be creative and undertaking is also a great way to get positive reenforcements back into your life and put your energy into something else than taking drugs and alcohol. (not saying there's anything wrong with that...just doesn't seem to work out for everyone?)

Its all gay up in here.

Im only a dick when it comes to talking about movies. I will rape your entire family to defend or attack a movie.

I will disagree with mr. salads here and suggest that coffee, cigarettes, and tattooing are perfectly acceptable, functional, and commonplace replacement addictions for alcohol.

And also I will disagree with you salads and suggest that you're kind of a dick even outside of the scope of film discussion.

13 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

10 Members: 277: 930-933, abusivegeorge, Brian Tregaskin, Enter a new display name, Squee, Spore, kaini, my usernames always really suck, chris moss acid, Al Hounos

Hot20Topic20Logo.JPG

Guest no weed

This statement is very much very true.

Except maybe the bit about not being able to do anything about your current employment situation.

It never hurts to look around or try to think of (legal) ways to make some extra cash, trying to be creative and undertaking is also a great way to get positive reenforcements back into your life and put your energy into something else than taking drugs and alcohol. (not saying there's anything wrong with that...just doesn't seem to work out for everyone?)

theres only one bill that i am currently paying 100 dollars at the end of each month, and they want to rack on an extra 500 dollars a month for the 11 thousand dollar bill and want to rack on another 100 for the other bill

so i'd be paying 700 a month for bills - 1085 for an apartment and what about food and shit? i cannot do it all.

Archived