IGNORED

why my life has gone to shit

Guest no weed

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest no weed
Why don't you move back in with your parents? At $1000/mo. you can start paying off all those debts and taking care of your problems.

once i moved to israel - they didn't think i was going to come back

so they moved into a 55 and older community to make sure i wouldn't be able to live with them

lol - see not even my parents want me to be around

she needs idm support

thank god for this music

Guest no weed

thank you

and my name will be changed back.

*tilts head down* any more punches you wanna make chris?

The interesting thing about that list, is that it's technically "how my life has gone to shit", not "why". If you were to truly delve into the "why" instead of dwelling on the "how"...well then you'd strike metaphysical gold, and then truly be able to hoist yourself from the slump.

Guest JohnTqs

you should get another job on chacha because i think you can do it from the internet, while you're on WATMM

Can't you talk to your bank about this or something?

I don't know how this works in the US, but I know that if you're in any kind of money trouble the banks here in tiny little Denmark will do anything to help you out.

Guest JohnTqs

that's not how it is here. denmark sounds sweet, my cousins who live there have told me a lot about what it is like.

Guest no weed
The interesting thing about that list, is that it's technically "how my life has gone to shit", not "why". If you were to truly delve into the "why" instead of dwelling on the "how"...well then you'd strike metaphysical gold, and then truly be able to hoist yourself from the slump.

why my life has gone to shit part 2 :

why my life has gone to shit has all happened on the poor choices i have made in my life. i have been around the wrong people, enjoying the wrong lifestyle. i need to better myself and i need to change. i believe i have a good heart, and i try to do whats best...but others just see it has annoying/trolling/attention whore seaking ect.

i am the one to blame and i can only change through directly taking on the problems one by one and dealing with them. this is a lot of talk, now it's time for the actions.

the end

Guest no weed
Can't you talk to your bank about this or something?

I don't know how this works in the US, but I know that if you're in any kind of money trouble the banks here in tiny little Denmark will do anything to help you out.

see, denmark ftw again

maybe i should ask my family there if i can move in lol

Guest hahathhat

this old p3-850 i have, i put good ram into it and memtest always gets a random smattering of errors, it's terrible i'm crying

Archived