IGNORED

why my life has gone to shit

Guest no weed

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanksomuch

my best friend's life story (short version):

father left him and his brother while he was in diapers.

at 17 his mother got into a car accident and died, while he was in the front seat,. he saw her die. watched it, while trapped in the car.

at 18 he contracted the strange staff infection that was going around the mid west that was not responding to anti biotics. it nearly killed him( not to mention, fever, nausia, vomiting for five months). they did several "experimental" surgeries to try to rid him of the infect. one of which servered some blood vessles near and around his eyes so that his tear ducts would fill with blood and he had to empty out with a special needle like tool. it also left him with huge black eyes for months. finally they got rid of the infection.

shortly there after he was involved in a head one collision. a woman ran a red light and hit him. both his legs were broken, shattered pelvis, knee and left foot, broken ribs and collar bone.

then he went missing for five months. we looked and looked for him. called his house, sent him mail, phone was down, mail got sent back. then some of us hired a private ditective. he was in a coma. a bad one. the kind you don;t come out of.

he woke up after five months of being in a coma. missed his birthday, xmas, new eyars oboma, halloween. his older brother never bothered to tell any of us, sold all his shit and moved inot a dorm room.

now he's havcing that problem, you boys might know about, where one of his balls keeps flipping around, and it's very very apinfully and he's going to have to go in for surgery. which he can't afford. at all.

Guest beatfanatic
where one of his balls keeps flipping around

WHAT

yeah this is the first time i am hearing about such a phenomenon

perhaps someone can enlighten me

Guest tv_party

now he's havcing that problem, you boys might know about, where one of his balls keeps flipping around, and it's very very apinfully and he's going to have to go in for surgery. which he can't afford. at all.

definitely puts things in perspective.

never heard of that particular ball problem, but I had a some serious ball pain before had to walk bowlegged and shuffle for a few months. that shit is no joke.

while I can't claim to have had too difficult of a life, my poor aunt in the past 5 years (now 45) has had a particularly nasty case of MS that progressed from seeming totally normal to emaciation like a concentration camp, unable to walk and needing a motorized wheel chair which someone has to lift her out of bed into, a catheter and my mom having to bathe her. she can pretty much lay in bed and watch tv or barely use a computer. she can barely eat because she can't hold anything and frequently drops food all over the floor. she is on huge amounts methadone for pain. and numerous other meds. how she hangs in there I don't know.

Guest thanksomuch

the testical itself, just one, like turned backwards. i can't seem to work it correctly on google to get the medical name, but if you don;t get it fixed you can loose the ball. D:

Guest hahathhat

god gave us a spare

really though, i've never even heard of that problem, and i wish i hadn't.

the testical itself, just one, like turned backwards. i can't seem to work it correctly on google to get the medical name, but if you don;t get it fixed you can loose the ball. D:

jesus christ, like I didn't have enough things to be a hypochondriac about

Guest no weed
someone ought to check my balls for me to make sure theyre on straight

ask zelah, hes just a bike ride awake

edit: added quote

Guest thanksomuch

Testicular torsion, no?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion

YOU GET A COOKIE!

yeah i just asked a make up artist friend of mine here cuz he had it. he said it feels like being kicked in the balls over and over till you feel like you are ganna puke.

Guest beatfanatic

it sounds painful , seems like he's had a pretty shitty life so far. Hopefully things get better for him

edit - i am talking about thankssomuch's friend

Guest thanksomuch
it sounds painful , seems like he's had a pretty shitty life so far. Hopefully things get better for him

hey thanks man. he's a really great guy. very funny and full of life. when i thought i had lost him for good, i nearly flipped out. it's great to have him back. we joke about making a suit out of bubble rap to keep him safe :D

Guest no weed

hey thanks man. he's a really great guy. very funny and full of life. when i thought i had lost him for good, i nearly flipped out. it's great to have him back. we joke about making a suit out of bubble rap to keep him safe :D

what kind of surgery would they do to help his ball?

seems to be very tricky imo.

:( i'm sorry about your friend.

Guest beatfanatic

wtf weed , there is obviously a wiki link posted, so if you are that curious (which i dont think you are) , look it up!!!

Archived