IGNORED

Making bacon properly

Guest my usernames always really suck

bacon is just a simple salty meat that is delicious as an ingredient. i can't stand eating fat so it is cooked til it's crispy as fuck (ie. all the fat is crunchy) and then i pat it down with paper. people need to chill the fuck out about bacon.

OMG BACON!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

before someone calls me a fag, i think i should clarify that i can't stand eating animal fat when solid or not mixed into a more elaborate recipe. i cover the shit out of everything in olive oil.

Guest abusivegeorge

Bacon can't be fucked up as long as you keep an eye on it, and asking how to cook bacon properly is absurd because everyone likes it different.

Guest 277: 930-933

I don't see how it is possible to overcook bacon.

Bacon should be crispy, crispy bacon = ready bacon.

Crispiness - burnt buffer is huge like this: |____________________________________________________|

what about when it shatters when you cut in to it?

actually that can be enjoyable sometimes but i know someone who always cooks it like that. they also cook sausages with 3mm layer of char.

actually that can be enjoyable sometimes but i know someone who always cooks it like that. they also cook sausages with 3mm layer of char.

To me, that is overcooked bacon.

I like the dark red chewy bits of bacon - I could just eat a jarful of those all day...

To me, that is overcooked bacon.

I like the dark red chewy bits of bacon - I could just eat a jarful of those all day...

yes of course that's overcooked bacon

Guest ezkerraldean

i've never managed to make bacon so it's actually genuinely nice to eat, even when sober. there's an art to it.

Archived