IGNORED

Inside/À l'intérieur

Squee

Have you guys seen it?

The trailer doesn't really do the brutality of the movie justice, but I can assure all of you that it's one disturbing movie. I was told that it was more frightening/disturbing than Irréversible, but I wouldn't go as far as to compare it to Irréversible. As the trailer shows this is a horror movie and not anything like Irréversible. I don't really think you can't really compare the two even though there are a couple of similarities. Inside is more like if you took the infamous fire extinguisher scene and looped it for 80 minutes. No rape scenes - thank god!

But if you're into horror movies and don't give two shits about the story (it's pure crap) then I'll definitely recommend it.

Something tells me that Yegg will like it...

I was kind of fast forwarding to the gore parts when I watched it, but what was up with the scene where they are all upstairs and everybody is mutilated and fighting each other like zombies.

À l'intérieur isn't a bad movie, but hey it was out like two years ago no? Its really a low budget independant movie. France is really going through their horror renaissance , probably because of Haute Tension's popularity I guess? There's been like dozens of slashers in the past 2-3 years from them.

Guest analogue wings

I watched Ils/Them the other day and it was fucking trash.

Just a collection of VERY tired stalker movie cliches. Like the OMG i fled into the attic which we're renovating so THERES SHEETS OF SEMI TRANSPARENT PLASTIC HANGING EVERYWHERE scene, etc, etc...

I'm still keen to see Nid de Gueppes (Wasps' Nest), which is hear is Assault on Precinct 13 styles

Archived