IGNORED

2 guys and a horse reaction possibly a NSFW discussion

Guest David R James

Guest David R James

:omg: :omg: :omg:

So I was roped in to watching the 2 men and a horse vid last night and I can honestly say it has affected me badly. Sure, some people would find this funny but I found it incredibly disturbing and some what mentally violating. What I think makes it worse is the guy died, but I have no sympathy.I mean did these people not think something bad could happen? Its like being buggered with a 2ft sharp prod in a cavity of about 6 inches or so long.

I wish I had never seen this shit, WTF!

I hate shit like that. Back when I was dating a 19 year old townie, we would hanging out with her friends' and they would put shit like nasty car accidents, people getting hit by buses, and bungie jumping accidents on Youtube and get really high laughing their asses off to it. I found it unnerving, and felt uneasy contemplating the depravity of a generation raised on ragdoll violence video games and 4chan shock images.

Is this different to that horrendous Mr Hands video? Im not willing to lose my surviving eye just to see if its Jazzband.

Guest David R James
I hate shit like that. Back when I was dating a 19 year old townie, we would hanging out with her friends and they would put shit like nasty car accidents, people getting hit by buses, and bungie jumping accidents on Youtube and get really high laughing their asses off to it. I found it unnerving, and felt uneasy contemplating the depravity of a generation raised on ragdoll violence video games and 4chan shock images.

Yeah, its like you think about every issue surrounding what you have just seen and rationalise it. I know the internet is revolutionary when it comes to what we can see or learn but im sure that the shock value stuff really is going abit far at times. im just as curious as the next person but i know when to laugh and that shit is not funny.

Is this different to that horrendous Mr Hands video? Im not willing to lose my surviving eye just to see if its Jazzband.

yeah its the same one that is why i havent posted the link

oh my god, that better not be illegal in the UK...

Yeah i wondered that

/did not watch 2 girls 1 cup, did not watch the glass ass and will not watch this

ditto. I found out about glass ass last week and only got about half way through the description before I put my hands on my ears in a la-la-la-I'm-not-listening fashion.

Guest David R James

I dont think im going to go near this one guy one glass shit after what ive just red. OMG WTF, this insanity is making feel alittle ill.

Guest MajaIloveyou

I didn't want to watch 2 girls 1 cup either, ever, and one dau here just looking at a harmless hello i'm new thread, i open a nsfw tag assuming it would just be text finishing a joke or something and bam, a disgusting still from the video

fuck you mrcopypaste, you're a fucking idiot, and a pic whore. and you love scat...all of those facts together equal: total douchebag

Guest abusivegeorge
fuck you mrcopypaste, you're a fucking idiot, and a pic whore. and you love scat...all of those facts together equal: total douchebag

FUCK YOU

Guest beatfanatic

yeah fuck you , he is not a fucking idiot ok

Guest mrcopyandpaste
I didn't want to watch 2 girls 1 cup either, ever, and one dau here just looking at a harmless hello i'm new thread, i open a nsfw tag assuming it would just be text finishing a joke or something and bam, a disgusting still from the video

*enters thread*

what?

Archived