IGNORED

Travelling across Europe

gaarg

• 3 months later...

Soooo, we're leaving next monday.

If possible we'll crash in on babar, who already invited me, is there any other watmmie that we can visit (sleep over, drink with, draw dicks with,...)?

We're going from Slovenia to Italy (via Genova), south France and finish in Barcelona taking a plane back home.

I'll be happy for any more advice on the way this being my first such trip in my life.

In exchange for great tips I can draw a mspaint drawing in compensation lol

Guest ezkerraldean

no advice to give but i'm jealous. haven't seen nearly enough of europe

if you hit any of the italian alps on the way to france i'd recommend lake maggiore though

Soooo, we're leaving next monday.

If possible we'll crash in on babar, who already invited me, is there any other watmmie that we can visit (sleep over, drink with, draw dicks with,...)?

We're going from Slovenia to Italy (via Genova), south France and finish in Barcelona taking a plane back home.

I'll be happy for any more advice on the way this being my first such trip in my life.

In exchange for great tips I can draw a mspaint drawing in compensation lol

I guess you've already heard about this one in Barcelona, but dont miss it!

p_61_La-Sagrada-Familia-barcelon-765232.jpg

Yea, I was told to see all that arhitectural shit down in Barcelona.

Anyone here know what to eat and drink? What kind of wine or beer is good and stuff?

Guest abusivegeorge

Gold Label is the best beer, Buckfast is the best wine, MD20/20 is the finest cocktail and Glenn's is a top Vodka. If you can afford it and push the boat out, get some White Lightening, this is the highest quality cider, very strong and flat but home-brewed in the Cornish mountains.

QUOTE (gaarg @ Mar 17 2009, 04:08 AM) By the way, would you let my girlfriend sleep over too? She's allright.

that's cute as hello.

also, how old are you and can you take pictures?

What?

It is time.

This might be my last post on Watmm today, tomorrow and for quite a few days after, as I leave all these computering gadgets behind!

Be strong, my friends, for I shall return one day, and post another mspaint drawing...

Take care, and feel sexy, yours,

gaarg

Archived