IGNORED

PS3 In The Microwave

autopilot

Guest abusivegeorge
Of course, Microsoft, always one step ahead of Sony, already invented a console that microwaves itself.

Fucking lol, however, on the latest models, you are my sir, incorrect.

Guest bitroast
what a waste of 300 dollars

/thread

seriously. they're so expensive and all for a boring youtube vid.

(the eyes are freaky though.)

mad glitch at 3.16

mad glitch at 3.16

Guest Enter a new display name

I hope Joyrex won't read this thread at his workplace, because he could react like this:

for making us watch that video, we should put autopilot in the microwave

pretty fucking boring

You're trying too hard to "zing" me. Instead of quoting others, you've gotta let it flow naturally with that biting high-brow wit you have, like this:

lolweed.png

He's selling it as "high art", which is pretty preposterous, but if it does sell for the asking price it'll be raising a nice little chunk of money for Unicef, which is pretty cool.

I suppose you could look at it from a relational aesthetics viewpoint, but from reading his comments, I just think he might be stupid.

Yeah, it could work on a few levels, I just don't think it's all that interesting as work. Defining objects as art, simply because you are an artist is old hat, no matter how microwaved the hat is, it's still old.

Guest my usernames always really suck
bout time we got some /v/ up in here

Is isn't quite /v/ without the daily dose

He's selling it as "high art", which is pretty preposterous, but if it does sell for the asking price it'll be raising a nice little chunk of money for Unicef, which is pretty cool.

Sort of a "screw the superfluous consumerism of video games, let's help the children" thing, then, isn't it?

Archived